34. We Can't Here...

*She's so gorgeous*
Song:"diet mountain dew" Lana Del Rey

Sara was just about to exit her office and bring Katie some of the papers that were already signed when the door opened and Michael was suddenly towering over her.

She watched him with wide eyes as he quickly got in and locked the door,a smirk plastered on his beautiful face.

It was still pretty early and him wearing a dark blue suit only indicated he was about to go to work.He looked so handsome though

"Hey,love" he greeted her and went in for a kiss,trying to suppress his laugh at Sara's smitten and surprised face.
Don't get her wrong,she was beyond excited to look at something pretty and exciting as her lover but the people in this hospital could get suspicious. Especially those who knew her and the fact that Michael looked nothing like Dylan only increased the suspicion.

"Hi" she responded lowly when their lips parted and her heart and body were already reacting to him.His taste was in her mouth and her skin was tingling all over.Damn him and his effect on her.

"I'll be off to work in 40 minutes and decided to bring you a coffee here since I know how much you despise the ones in here.And knowing you,from working that much you won't even eat,doctor" his voice came as a playful scold at the end and he quickly left the two black coffees on her desk and turned back to her smiling face,snaking his arms around her waist.

"How considerate of you,baby" she playfully mocked him but pecked his cheek so she could show him she was grateful.Her previous work and focus forgotten now that this amazing man was holding her in his arms.

It was now August and their relationship was so strong.She felt so alive and just so good with Michael.He was pure life to her.And he couldn't not say the same.He absolutely adored this beautiful woman.

"You know...I've always imagined bending you over this desk and taking you from behind with you wearing only your doc coat" Michael purred as he buried his nose in her lavander smelling neck and hair.

The breath was knocked out of Sara at his dirty words and despite herself,her womanhood was reacting so freaking fast to him.She was already dripping for him.

The temperature in the office was quickly arising and Sara's breathing was coming hot and uneven.Her small palms closed around both his broad shoulders as his hands started exploring her body.

"We...we can't here" it was barely a murmur and although her mouth was saying no,her body pressed itself even more to him,feeling every hard muscle and his erection.He wanted her.

"We can't?Oh,really,love?" He whispered lowly as one of his palms slid to her rounded behind and gripped tightly,surely to leave a mark and make her whimper.

All rational thought was left aside as his mouth continued its assault on her neck-licking,nipping and sucking,leaving Sara a mess.

And then, his free hand started sliding down her front, from the gap between her full breasts, to her tummy and finally dipping under her gray dress and teasing her soft flesh thru her panties.

Great day to wear a dress...

"Oh,God" she whimpered quietly when he moved her white bikini to the side and two of his long digits stroked the soft bud and soon slid into her wetness.

Sara's fingers curled into his shoulders, holding on tight as he continued pleasuring her.This was pure fucking bliss.

Blue orbs met hazel ones and all they could see beyond was the undying burning passion and desire that was clouding their minds.Her small whimpers and groans sounded like a favorite song to Mike and he curled his fingers more,finding just the right spot.

And then,all of a sudden,the contact was lost and before Sara could complain,she was bent on her desk,her dress up and panties down as Michael grinded himself on her heavenly ass.

"God,I love your ass,baby" he hissed and quickly unbuckled his black belt and unzipped his slacks,pulling his black boxers down his legs.

He took his cock in his palm,stroking it with one hand while the other held Sara's wrists behind her back.

"Oh,fucking hell" he cursed quietly when he ruthlessly shoved himself into her warmth,causing them both to groan.

"I'm going to destroy you,love.I'll be the only one you want,the only one who could give it to you so good.The only one you'll be dripping for.The only one" He purred into her ear as he pounded into her,her asscheeks slapping against his pelvis.

The hand that was on her bottom moved to her hair,pulling Sara flush to him by her ponytail and the hand that was holding her wrists wrapped around her throat as he continued his assault on her neck.

The buckling of his hips never slowed as he fucked her and Sara's eyes rolled to the back of her head,their sweaty bodies fitting perfectly together.Her walls were contracting around him and they both felt the sweet release coming their way.

"Saraa,are you there,girl?I need the files" Katie's loud voice suddenly echoed thru the other side of the door and the two lovers stopped frozen for a second but when Michael remembered he had locked the door,he so ruthlessly and sweetly continued fucking Sara.Dear Lord,help her!

"Saraa,are you there,why is the door locked?" Katie asked again when she got no answer from her friend and Sara could only see the handle of the door move but she was in a daze.The way Michael was moving inside her was addicting and she couldn't even bring herself to care that he was practically fucking her just when her best friend was outside.

"Answer her"Michael commanded into her ear and the hand on her throat moved to her clit,stroking furiously and Sara couldn't help the moan that escaped her.

She knew what he was doing. He wanted Katie to know.He was showing that he owned Sara but she wouldn't give in so fast.

" I.Won't " she gritted,hissing as she was starting to see fucking starts because of how good Michael was giving it to her

"Answer.Her" he hissed demandingly and a hard slap on her right ass cheek had her yelping in pleasure.

"Saraaa,I hear noise,what's going on in there?"she could hear that Katie was getting a little impatient

" I'm,I'm,ugh,I'll be ou-oh.I'll be out in a m-minute." Just as the doc stuttered the words an unexpected harsh thrust of Michael's hips sent both of them in heaven as their climaxes hit them like a truck and Michael emptied his hot seed into her.

"Good girl"he tenderly kissed her cheek,pulling out of Sara and starting to redress while Sara did the same,trying to make herself decent while still coping with her mind blowing orgasm.She would surely be sore after this.

When she was fully dressed the doc glanced at her lover to see if he was dressed too but all she received was a flirty wink as he leaned on her desk.

" What were yo-" Katie ranted the moment Sara unlocked the door but stopped mid sentence when her chocolate eyes seized up Michael's lean frame.Her eyes widened and she shot Sara a quizzical look which her friend tried to avoid.

"Good Morning, nurse Katie"Michael greeted her ever so charmingly and then stood up,pulling a small envelope out of his eternal jacket pocket.

" as we agreed,you'll pass that onto your fiancé right,doctor?" Michael asked,trying to hide his smirk at her obvious flustering and left the white envelope on her desk and made his way to the door.

"Have a good day,ladies" and with that the charming engineer left the office,leaving both women stunned,for different reasons of course.

"We need to talk" Katie turned to Sara the moment he left and the determined look in her eyes told the doc there was no escaping this conversation.Fuck...

Damn,who would have thought our Michael is so kinky,eh 😏
Also,what do you think Sara and Katie would be talking abt?

Till next time.