{ 11 }

── ──

Everyone hurried out the car, each kid pushing through each other trying to get out. Until they all did. They got onto the platform of King's Cross Station and made their way to Platform 9 3/4. Time for them was slowly running out.

"Percy first!" Molly exclaimed as she watched the clock anxiously. The train to Hogwarts would be leaving in 5 minutes. Percy went first, then Arthur, then Fred, George, Y/n at the same time, then Molly and Ginny.

1 minute left...

Y/n quickly pulled Fred and George onto the train, the compartments seemed to be full. They quickly spotted their friend Lee Jordon and sat with him. "You almost missed the train!" Lee told them. The three were out of breath, they ran trying to catch the train. "Lucky we didn't." Y/n breathlessly spoke.

── ──

Y/n looked around the table, as she waited for the first years to be sorted. "Where's Harry and Ron?" She questioned to the people around her. Just then, Harry and Ron walked in and they sat at the table. She raised a brow but brushed it off as the first years started to get sorted.

Professor Snape then came up to the table and stood behind Harry and Ron. "Follow me." He told them and three of them left. Y/n watched as they walked off, looking to Fred. "What's going on?" Fred shrugged in response. "They weren't on the train." George told them. "They never got on?" She questioned. George nodded.

Hermione slammed the Daily Prophet down and Y/n snuck a peek. "May I?" She asked and Hermione nodded. Y/n took the newspaper and read the headline. "Oh dear lord... they were spotted flying the car..." she told them. "They could get expelled!" Hermione whispered/yelled at them. "Either that or Mum kills them!" Fred and George laughed sadistically.

Hermione and Y/n stared at the twins in horror. They were then broken out of their conversation once a girl sat down. It was Ginny! Y/n didn't even notice that the sorting ceremony was over. "Ginny! Congratulations on making Gryffindor!" Y/n told her as Fred and George went on about how they're gonna torture their younger sister.

── ──

The trio all sat in the common room of Gryffindor. Y/n read her book as she sat in the chair. Fred and George were busy testing out some new invention of theirs.

The portrait swung open and they looked up, everyone had started clapping. "Brilliant! Inspired, what an entrance!" Lee Jordan exclaimed. Fred and George made their way to Harry and Ron. "Why couldn't you have called us back, eh?" They spoke simultaneously.

Harry could see two people who weren't happy. Percy Weasley and Y/n Potter. Harry and Ron quickly made their way to their dormitory. Y/n huffed in annoyance, flipping the page of her book. "I am all for recklessness and dangerous fun but not when it's my brother." She spoke, looking to her two friends. They walked to her and sat at her sides. "Sounds very hypocritical." She rolled her eyes, closing her book. "I'm going to bed. Goodnight, boys." She told them, bitterly as she made her way to her dormitory which she shared with Alicia Spinnet, Angelina Johnson, and Patricia Stimpson.

She set the book down and laid down on her bed, snuggling into her bed. She quickly fell asleep.

── ──

It was breakfast time. Y/n dressed into her uniform and robes, making her way out the dorm room and down the stairs. She met with her friends, the three of them walked into Great Hall and sat at their table. The feast then started and they quickly started eating.

She looked to Ron who's wand was broken. "Say it, I'm doomed." He said. "You're doomed." Harry and Y/n told him.

An owl's screech could be heard. "Ron, is that your owl?" Dean Thomas spoke. It was Errol. They all watched as Errol swiftly flew to them then crashed. They all laughed. "Bloody bird's a menace." Ron spoke as he took the red envelope out of Errol's beak.

Ron stared at the envelope in horror. "Look everyone, Weasley's got himself a howler." Seamus told the table. "Go on Ron. I ignored one from my gran once...it was horrible!" Neville warned.

Fred, George and Y/n shared a look before turning towards Ron, smirking in delight. That smirk would soon fade.

Ron slowly opened the letter and they all soon wished he hadn't. The letter quickly exclaimed:

"RONALD WEASLEY!! HOW DARE YOU STEAL THAT CAR!? I AM ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTED!! YOUR FATHER IS NOW FACING AN INQUIRY AT WORK AND IT IS ENTIRELY YOUR FAULT!! IF YOU PUT ANOTHER TOE OUT OF LINE, WE'LL BRING YOU STRAIGHT HOME!!" The howler soon turned to Ginny, speaking softly. "Oh and Ginny dear, congratulations on making Gryffindor. Your father and I are so proud!" The howler turned back to Ron, blowing raspberries before tearing itself into shreds.

The Great Hall soon was quiet. No one spoke. A few people laughed and everyone soon continued their conversations. Y/n waved her wand, lifting her book as she ate her breakfast. "I can't wait for my transfiguration lesson today..." she mumbled to herself, waving her wand to flip the page.

Fred glanced at her, wondering what she meant. But he brushed it off, she did love the class transfiguration more than anything.