𝟔- 𝐬𝐞𝐱

── ──

A/n: for the sake of this story, y/n has replaced angelina johnson as the chaser.
enjoy :)

Breakfast was just as any breakfast. They all ate, chattering happily. She could see Harry, whispering to Hermione and Ron. She wondered what that was about but didn't pay much attention to it.

It sounded like load of rubbish anyways.

A white snow owl then came in, carrying a package, which she could see it was a broomstick. The broomstick seemed to be for Harry. "I never get mail..." he said.

The three of them opened the package and Y/n couldn't believe her eyes. A Nimbus 2000! She could see that Oliver Wood shared the same look as her, they were both shocked.

Looking over to where Hedwig was perched, Harry could see that McGonagoll was looking proud that Harry liked her gift to him as she petted the owl. Harry smiled and nodded in gratitude towards her.

"Harry! You're gonna kill it out there, especially with one of these!" Y/n exclaimed, patting the broomstick as she grinned at him.

── ──

Y/n stood in between the twins, the three of them along with the rest of the team was nervous and excited. It was their first game of the season and it was against Slytherin.

The three of them looked to each other, they all flashed a smile at each other. She stepped forward, placing her hand on Harry's shoulder. He looked at her.

"Good luck." She said, smiling as she stepped back and looked to the two twins, "don't screw up, got it boys?" They nodded, holding their brooms tightly. "Yes ma'am." They all laughed.

The music started playing, so they all mounted onto their brooms and kicked off flying into the quidditch field. The stands could be heard bustling with cheers for Gryffindor.

The teams made their turns around the stadium, Y/n waved to Ron and her professors as she passed by them.

"Hello, welcome to Hogwarts first Quidditch game of the season. Today's game; Slytherin versus Gryffindor!" The commentator, Lee Jordan, exclaimed.

There was a mixture of boos and cheers.

All players flew and formed a circle, Slytherins on one side, Gryffindor on the other. They looked down, the height was intense, that's for sure. Madam Hootch made her way into the field.

"Now, I want a nice clean game.
From all of you." She said, mostly looking towards the Slytherins.

After a moment, the quaffle was released.
And the game begun.

── ──

The moment the quaffle started making its way down, Y/n swiftly flew in and grabbed ahold of the quaffle, she avoided Slytherins and flew right past them. But that didn't stop them from being right on her trail.

Many came at her but she swiftly dodged them, holding the quaffle in place. As she was about to get close to the hoop, she was pushed away and flew right about the heads of guests. That didn't distract her though. She turned and flew towards the hoop, again, this time scoring.

Cheers broke out. "Y/n Potter scores! 10 points to Gryffindor! What an excellent Chaser that girl is, and rather attractive too—" "JORDAN!" He was scolded by Professor McGonagoll. Y/n chuckled at the comment. Flying back, she flew past Fred as the two shared a high five.