{ 28 }

── ──

It was Halloween morning. Y/n, Alicia, and Angelina awoke rather excited. After getting dressed, they made their way to the entrance hall.

Y/n excused herself when she noticed Harry who was looking rather depressed. She walked up to him, putting an arm around him.

"Hey, little bro, why so glum?" She asked. "Uncle Vernon didn't sign the form. I cant go to Hogsmeade." He responded, sighing and pulling away from her. "Oh..." she trailed off.

"Hermione and Ron said they'll bring me some sweets from Honeydukes, but it's not the same." He sighed. "I'll see you at the feast." He told her as he walked away from her.

Y/n sighed and walked over to Filch who was making sure no student who shouldn't be leaving did. After he checked her name off, she met up with her friends; Alicia, Angelina, and Lee.

The four of them walked off to Hogsmeade and their first stop was Honeydukes for sweets. Y/n soon excused herself from them.

"I'll be right back. Cover me." She told them, and they all nodded firmly as they knew exactly what was going on.

She nodded and walked off, her friends standing in a line to hide her figure.

── ──

Y/n sneakily made her way to the cellar of Honeydukes. A man was mixing the fudge. He didn't seem to notice her making her way down the stairs.

For a moment, she stood still and once he turned away, she made her way towards a table where she quickly duck down as he turned back.

The man looked at a clipboard then focused on the fudge once again.

Taking the opportunity, Y/n opened the trapdoor and walked down the steps. As she made her down the passageway, she met up with two tall figures.

"There she is! Right on time." Fred exclaimed, running up to her and pulling her into a hug. She groaned softly, "put me down Fred." She told him, patting his back.

"Is the coast clear?" George asked. "Nobody saw you, did they?" Fred added. "No and no." She responded. "Boys, we've been doing this long enough, have faith in me. The coast wasn't clear and nobody saw me." She told them.

The three of them concocted a plan and made their way back to the trap door.

Y/n walked up the steps and slowly opened the trap door, glancing around. No one was there. "Coast is clear." She whispered and they quickly went up into the cellar.

George closed the trapdoor and they started to make their way upstairs. The three walked out the cellar and into the actual store and over to their friends.

"You made it!" Alicia squealed, looking at them. "You three are amazing, not getting caught like that." Angelina whispered to them.  "Yeah, you can expect them to get anywhere without getting caught." Lee said.

"Oh, you guys are too kind." George said. "Yeah, you're making us blush!" Fred said, cupping one cheek in his head.

The group of six then made their way to The Three Broomsticks after buying sweets. They enjoyed a cup of butterbeer. Lee, George, and Fred had taken part in a burping competition.

The girls rolled their eyes at the foolishness, then began to talk about where to go to next.

"Let's go to Zonko's!" Fred said, putting an arm around Y/n. So they did.

They even passed the Shrieking Shack. Fred, Lee and George tried to go but once they stepped a foot past the gate, they heard a howling noise which made them all run away.