{ 12 }

── ──

Sunday morning.

Y/n yawned softly, changing into her Quidditch robes. She grabbed her hair, grabbing her school borrowed broom as she made her way to the common room. George and Fred seemed to be dozing off on the couch, their eyes puffy.

The three of them made their way out to the Quidditch field. "Finally you're here, what took so long!?" Oliver bellowed to them, he was the only one who seemed wide awake. They sat down on the grass, Y/n waved her hand dismissively at Oliver. "Not so loud, Wood, we're all still asleep..." she spoke tiredly. "Along with the whole school." Fred mumbled.

Harry finally arrived and Wood began to explain why he called them all. "I've spent the summer devising a new training program which I really think will make all the difference." Wood held up a diagram of the quidditch pitch which had lots of lines in different colored inks. With a tap of his wand, the arrows began moving.

As Wood began going off about his new tactics, Fred's head drooped onto Y/n's shoulder, he began to snore. She laid her head on his, breathing softly. "So, any questions!?" Wood spoke up, waking everyone up. "I've got a question. Why couldn't you have told us all this yesterday when we were awake?" George asked. "Now you listen here, you lot—" Wood began. Y/n stopped listening.

She wondered what she could eat for breakfast. Her thoughts were soon broken when Wood told them they'd be trying out the new tactics now. She held her arm out. "Fred, help." Fred gripped her arm, lifting her onto her feet.

They all mounted onto their brooms, flying over the quidditch field. It felt nice to be back on a broom. Y/n looked around as she heard a clicking noise, she wasn't the only one. "What's that funny clicking noise?" Fred asked. They looked over, seeing a first year taking pictures.

"Look this way, Harry! This way!" The first year spoke. "A fan of yours." Y/n spoke, flying past Harry. "What's going on? Why's that first year taking pictures?" Wood questioned. "I don't like it, he could be a Slytherin spy trying to find out about our new training program."

"He's in Gryffindor." Harry corrected. "And the Slytherins don't need to spy, Oliver." George spoke up. "What makes you say that?" Oliver asked him, testily. "Because they're here in person." George pointed out.

The Slytherins came out in their green robes, walking onto the pitch. "I don't believe it! I booked the pitch for today, we'll see about this!" Oliver exclaimed, flying to the ground. "Well, he's upset..." Y/n mumbled, she flew down after him, Harry, Fred, and George following after.

"Flint! This is our practice time, we got up specially!" Oliver argued with the Slytherin captain. "Clear off now!"

"Plenty of space for all of us, Wood." Flint remarked back. "But i booked the pitch! I booked it!" Wood argued back, fuming with rage. "But I've got a specially signed note here from Professor Snape." Flint remarked, reading the note out loud. "You've got a new seeker? Where?" Oliver asked.

Just then, behind the large figures, stepped forward a boy who was smaller than them. He had a smirk plastered onto his pale face. It was Draco Malfoy.

"Aren't you Lucius Malfoy's son?" Fred asked with distaste. "Funny you should mention Draco's father. Let me show you the generous gift he's made to the Slytherin team." Flint spoke up, the whole team smirked as they showed off their new Nimbus 2001 broomsticks. "Very latest model, only came out last month."