𝟗𝟖- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐨𝐜𝐭𝐨

── ──

The day of the Hogsmeade trip came.
And it also was Valentine's Day.

Y/n nearly made the Quidditch team stay back to practice but Fred convinced her otherwise.

He had a surprise for her.

── ──

She snuck him out and they met up as usual.
It was funny to her.

Fred and George weren't allowed to go to Hogsmeade since their second year because of an incident they had been responsible for.

They had caused so much trouble that they were banned from returning to Hogsmeade.

Molly was so furious when she got the letter.
Their bums have never looked redder.

And so, routinely, she snuck the two brothers out into Hogsmeade and the young couple then separated from their friends.

They passed by Madam Puddifoot's and noticed the Valentines decorations. Y/n also noticed her brother, with a certain girl crush of his.

Miss Cho Chang.

To that, she smirked in delight.

── ──

"Alright, do you trust me?" Fred spoke up, taking his hand away from hers.
"Absolutely not." She responded.
"Correct answer. But, a pity, because you're going to have to." He grinned deviously, almost smiling like the Cheshire Cat.

He brought her closer and spun her around, placing his hands over her eyes.

"Just follow me, I'll guide you, my dear." Despite her protests he continued to lead the way.

Eventually the sounds of other students got silent until they couldn't hear anyone else but besides themselves.

"Almost there. Watch your step. And we're here!" He proudly exclaimed, uncovering her eyes.

She blinked, adjusting her eyesight. "You...
brought me to the Shrieking Shack?..."

Fred huffed, rolling his eyes. "Wait until we get inside." And so he held her hand, apparating them inside. "Woah... forgot what that felt like.."

Since the Shrieking Shack had no working windows or doors, there was only that and the secret passageway to get inside or out.

And inside was nothing like she'd imagine.

The floorboards had been fixed since the last time she had been there so there was no creaking noises. A working fireplace was lit, and in front of the fireplace was a blanket on the floor. A bucket of ice with bottles of Butterbeer was placed on the blanket along with an array of their favorite snacks.

Y/n gasped softly upon seeing this. "Fred... did you—" Fred cut her off by placing a finger on her lips. "There's more." He spoke softly, a genuine and warming smile on his lips.

He spun her around, showing her the stairs which had also been fixed. Following up the steps was rows of (favorite flower) petals. She followed up the trail, Fred following closely behind.