{ 87 }

── ──

"Quidditch practice is cancelled."
Y/n told her team during lunch.

"Good—" Harry was cut off by his sister's intense look. "I just mean... good, because... I found a place to practice Defense Against the Dark Arts."

"Really? Where?"
"Room of Requirements."

"Tonight, eight o'clock, seventh floor opposite that tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy being clubbed by those trolls. Can you tell Katie and Alicia?"

Y/n stared a bit before she nodded and turned to walk away, taking with her a piece of sausage. She made her way to the common room, and up to her dorm room where Alicia was sat on her bed with a book in hand.

"Hey... umm... Harry says he found a spot where we could, y'know..." Y/n trailed. Alicia looked up from her book. "Great! So, when do we start?"

"Tonight, at eight. If you see Katie, could you tell her? I'm going to tell Fred. And—"

"I'll make sure to let George, Lee, and Angelina know, if I see them." Alicia smiled in response. Y/n smiled back and walked out the dorm.

── ──

After everyone had been informed, the group of six had the sole mission of going to seventh floor. Usually it's not such a suspicious act when it's one person, but with six of them; two of which have a notorious reputation, the act was, well, suspicious.

As the group of six made their way to the seventh, eyes and ears peered for anyone who may tell Umbridge, they eventually came across a highly polished door.

"Uhh... think that's it?" Alicia questioned.
"Of course not, this randomly placed door is clearly not what we're looking for." Fred spoke sarcastically to which Alicia glared at him.

"I remember this room, though I don't see how a broom cupboard is going to be a great place to practice." George commented.

Y/n stepped forward and knocked on the door. The door opened and the group of six made their way inside into a spacious room lit with flickering torches.

The walls were lined with wooden bookcases and instead of chairs there were large silk cushions on the floor. A set of shelves at the far end of the room carried a range of instruments such as Sneakoscopes, Secrecy Sensors and a large, cracked Foe-Glass.

By 8, every cushion had been filled. Y/n sat beside Fred, the two talking amongst each other and making small comments on the room.

Harry moved across to the door and turned the key protruding from the lock; it clicked in a satisfyingly loud way and everybody fell silent, looking at him. Hermione carefully marked her page of Jinxes for the Jinxed and set the book aside.

"Well," said Harry, slightly nervously. T"his is the place we've found for practice sessions, and you've - er - obviously found it OK."

"It's fantastic!" said Cho, and several people murmured their agreement.

"It's bizarre," said Fred, frowning around at it. "George and I once hid from Filch in here. But it was just a broom cupboard then."