𝟗𝟔- 𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐚 𝐬𝐞𝐱

── ──

They had returned for the new term.
And so far the only thing Y/n had to look forward to was the upcoming Hogsmeade trip on Valentine's Day.

Of course her boyfriend and his brother weren't actually allowed to go so once again like she'd done multiple times in the past she'd have to sneak them into Hogsmeade.

At least she knew she wasn't the only one suffering. Her brother was stuck taking lessons with Snape.

── ──

Fred and George once again were back to selling their merchandise to the students of Hogwarts.

"Headless Hats!" shouted George, as Fred waved a pointed hat decorated with a fluffy pink feather at the watching students. "Two Galleons each, watch Fred, now!"

Fred swept the hat on to his head, beaming. For a second he merely looked rather stupid; then both hat and head vanished.

Several girls screamed, but everyone else was roaring with laughter.

"And off again!" shouted George, and Fred's hand groped for a moment in what seemed to be thin air over his shoulder; then his head reappeared as he swept the pink-feathered hat from it.

Harry, Ron and Hermione sat where Y/n was seated as she applauded the twins for their creation. It was only until Hermione spoke up that Y/n noticed they were there.

"How do those hats work, then?" said Hermione, watching Fred and George closely. "I mean, obviously it's some kind of Invisibility Spell, but it's rather clever to have extended the field of invisibility beyond the boundaries of the charmed object... I'd imagine the charm wouldn't have a very long life though."

Y/n looked back, "do you always have to belittle their work?" but before Hermione could respond, Y/n completely turned her body to face Harry.

"How were the lessons with Snape?"
"My head hurts... I'll have to do this later." Harry said, looking at his homework.

Y/n frowned, "get some rest."
Harry nodded and stood up, making his way to his bedroom.

"And I don't always belittle their work!" Hermione huffed to which Y/n snorted lightly, playfully rolling her eyes.

Fred then came over. "Hello ladies! Like to try a hat? Two galleons each! Don't know if it'd fit over your hair but we can squeeze it in." He grinned, holding the hat up.

Hermione gasped at his comment, looking away. Y/n lightly slapped his hand away, looking at him with a scolding look.

Fred immediately lost his grin, clearing his throat. He shuffled away, going back to showing off the hat.

Y/n glanced to Hermione before standing up and walking over to Alicia and Angelina. "What was that about?" Alicia asked, having watched the scene unfold.

"Bad jokes." Y/n shrugged. "I'm heading to bed." She smiled and made her way to her dorm.

── ──

During breakfast, Hermione read the Daily Prophet before frantically smacking Ron, Harry, and Y/n's arms.

Y/n looked over, raising a brow and dropping her fork mid-bite. "What?" She sternly asked.