𝟓- 𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐪𝐮𝐞

── ──

"Gryffindors follow me please, keep up, thank you." The prefect ordered.

Geez, Perce, they're just first years...at least let them take it all in...it is a beautiful scenery.

Y/n glanced to Fred, who seemed to be holding his stomach in pain. She chuckled softly and nudged his elbow. "Maybe you shouldn't have stolen Ron's chicken, then you wouldn't have a stomach ache." She teased him. "Shove off..."

George leaned down, whispering to her, "seems Percy isn't being any easy on the first years." She looked at him, shaking her head. "Seems not. Then again, what can we expect? He takes this job too seriously."

Percy led everyone into the common room.
A sight that never gets old.

Everyone was sent to sleep after Percy explained the rules of the dormitory.

── ──

One morning, everyone sat and ate in the Great Hall. One of the first years could be heard trying to turn his water into rum.

I should try that sometime...

The spell eventually backfired and blew up right in his face. Literally.

Just then, the owls came in with mail.

"Hey look, Neville's got a remembrall!"
"I've read about those!" the bushy haired girl, Hermione, said.

Of course she has... a large glass marble thing, the smoke turns red when the person has forgotten something.

"Only problem is, I can't remember what I've forgotten." The boy, Neville, said. Y/n analyzed him. "Uhm... Neville, was it?" She spoke to him. He looked to her, seemed shocked and a bit shy that a girl was talking to him. "Y-Yeah.."

"You've forgotten your robes." She smiled, speaking softly. He looked at himself, embarrassed that he forgot his robes.

Tuning back into the real world, she heard Harry talking about a robbery at Gringotts.

This is depressing...

"Harry! Isn't today your first flying lesson? You're gonna have so much fun!" She attempted to change the subject about dark wizards. "Unless you get hurt, then it's not so fun..." she murmured.

── ──

"Have you heard Harry Potter is the new Gryffindor seeker? I always knew he'd do well."
She heard Nearly Headless Nick say. Wait...he was what?!

She ran down the hallway, pushing past people. "Out of my way!" She turned a corner. "Out of my way, boys! Harry Potter!"

Harry turned to look at her. All four boys stared at the girl, their smiles turning into a face of terror.

"I just heard you're the Gryffidor seeker...
is this true?" She questioned, her arms crossed.

"Y-Yes..." he told her. She huffed. "Do you have any idea how dangerous Quidditch is!? You could get seriously hurt!"

"Well done, Harry!" The twins congratulated him. She narrowed her eyes at them. Her eyes then softened as she let out a sigh. "Guess it can't be helped...congratulations. I'm not happy about it, but still, you're the youngest seeker of the century so I guess I'm happy for you." The five of them continued to walk.

"Fred and George are on the team too. Beaters." Ron told him. "Our job is to make sure you don't get bloodied up too bad." George explained. She nudged his side. "And Y/n is the Chaser." Ron further explained. "My job is to get the quaffle through goal hoops past the Keeper." She shook her head. "It's a dangerous sport, Harry."