{ 53 }

── ──

Fred, George, Ginny, and Y/n had made their way back to the tent. Charlie, Bill, Percy were there.

Y/n looked around but sighed when she didn't spot Harry.

Charlie had a gash across his shirt. Bill's arm was bleeding and Percy's nose was broken.

Arthur soon came back with Harry, Ron, and Hermione. Y/n quickly rushed over to Harry and hugged him tightly. "Are you alright?"

"I'm fine, yeah..." he assured her.

"Did you get 'em, dad?" Bill asked. "The person who conjured the mark."

"No, they disapparated."

Arthur, Harry, Ron, and Hermione explained how Crouch's house elf Winky was found with Harry's wand which was used to conjure the mark.

"Harry's wand?" Fred asked. "Crouch's elf?" Percy piped in.

Arthur told them how Winky was going to be sacked by Crouch.

Y/n sat down and sighed. "Serves her right." Percy said. "Defying her master's orders and embarrassing him in front of other Ministry officials." Y/n raised her leg from where she was sitting and kicked Percy from behind.

"Ow!" He grunted in pain as he looked to her, furrowing his brows at her raised finger.

"It's not her fault!" Hermione shouted. "She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time!"

They continued to argue before Ron spoke up. "Can someone explain what that mark was? It wasn't hurting anyone, why was everyone panic?"

"I told you, Ron! It's You-Know-Who's symbol." Hermione told him. "And it hasn't been seen in 13 years." Arthur told them.

"Of course people panicked, it's almost as if seeing You-Know-Who again." Y/n told him.

"Well, it didn't help us tonight. The mark scared away all the Death Eaters before we could unmask them." Bill explained. "The muggles were saved, their memories are being modified."

"Death eaters? What are death eaters?" Harry asked.

"It's what You-Know-Who's supporters call themselves." Bill told him.

"Listen, it's very late." Arthur told them. Y/n stood up and made her way to the girl's tent, climbing into her bed.

For the first time in a while, her nightmares came back.

── ──

After only a few hours of sleep, Arthur had woken everyone up and used magic to pack up the tents.

They all left the campsite, Y/n walked beside Fred, staring down the whole time.

They managed to get a old tire portkey and walked their way to the Burrow in the dawn light.

"Oh, thank goodness! Thank goodness!" Molly came running towards them. "Arthur, I've been so worried." She flung her arms around his neck, dropping the Daily Prophet in her hand.

"SCENES OF TERROR AT THE QUIDDITCH WORLD CUP" was the headline.

Y/n stared at the paper, flashes coming into her mind.

"Oh, boys!" Molly took ahold of Fred and George, hugging them so tight that their heads bumped together.

"Ouch, mum!" "You're strangling us!"

"I shouted at you before you left." She began to sob. "It's all I've been thinking about!"

Y/n pulled her gaze away from the paper on the floor and made her towards inside the Burrow. "I'll make everyone some tea." She told them before walking off.

𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 | 𝐟. 𝐰𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara