𝟒- 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐭𝐭𝐮𝐨𝐫

── ──

Harry had finally purchased all his required items need for Hogwarts and he made his way onto the platform of King's Cross Station.

When he got there, he couldn't seem to find platform 9 3/4, only platform 9 and 10. He overheard a woman say the word "muggles" and he decided that maybe she could help.

The woman had red hair and many children trailing behind her. All with red hair as well.

He stood at a distance and heard the woman speaking to the kids. "Percy, you first." A boy then ran through the wall. "Y/n, go on ahead." The woman spoke. "I'll save you two a seat." The girl spoke to the twins and ran through the wall.

Harry missed hearing that name. But he didn't get his hopes up, maybe someone else had that name.

"Fred, you next." She spoke, looking to two twin boys. "He's not Fred, I am!" "Fred" spoke. "Honestly woman, you call yourself our mother." The other kid said. "Oh I'm sorry George."

"I'm only joking, I am Fred." The boy said as he ran through to the wall. The other boy followed along.

Harry couldn't believe his eyes. "Excuse me.." he spoke, walking towards the woman. He tried asking how to go through the wall, but the words couldn't form. She formed them for him.

She comforted him and explained to him how to go through. Apparently it was also her son's first time too. He did as told, and when he ran through, he was stunned to see another platform on the other side of the wall.

── ──

Y/n sat in a compartment on the train, staring out the window. The two boys finally found her and went inside. They sat across from her.

"What's on your mind?" They asked. She looked at them. "My brother... he should be 11 now, I wonder if he got his letter." She spoke softly to them.

They knew her brother was the infamous Harry Potter but they didn't like bothering her about it. They knew she didn't like mentioning him because she felt bad for leaving him.

Her eyes wandered as she saw the trolley pass by. "Do you two want anything from the cart? I have enough for three pumpkin pasties."

They didn't respond and she stood up. "More for me." She rolled her eyes, walking out the compartment and down the pathway, walking up to the trolley. She heard the voice of Ron, and another boy.

Poor Ron, she had made him a sandwich in the morning, that's all they had.

"Excuse me, can I get three pumpkin pasties?" She asked the trolley lady. The lady smiled and handed her the delicious treats.

She heard the other boy speak. "We'll take the whole lot." She peeked her head into their compartment. "Glad i got these before you. Hiya Ron, who's your friend?" She asked.

"This is Harry. Harry, this is Y/n." They looked at each other. She smiled. "Hello Harry, nice to meet you. Glad you're making friends, Ron." She walked off and back into her compartment where the two looked as if they were planning something before she walked in.

She glanced around the compartment. "There better not be any sort of jinx here." She handed each a pumpkin pastie. She sat down and stared at them. "I just saw Ron. He made a friend."

George began to snicker. "I gave Ron a spell to turn Scabbers yellow." Fred began to laugh as well, Y/n chuckled. She stood up. "Get dressed boys, we'll be arriving soon."

── ──

Y/n was sat next to Percy, across from them was George and Fred. The Sorting Hat ceremony would be starting soon, to think that only just two years ago she was a first year who had no idea about magic.

They all awaited the first years. There were rumors of Harry Potter coming to Hogwarts this year but she didn't get her hopes up.

As they waited, the trio laughed while talking. Percy kept trying to scold them for being inappropriate and loud but they didn't care.

Then, the first years walked in, walking in two straight lines. She heard explaining how the enchanted ceiling worked. Y/n waved to Ron as he walked pass, grinning at him and mouthing the words "good luck" to him.

Dumbledore said a few words before the ceremony could begin.

"Now when I call your name, you will come forth, I shall place the sorting hat on your head, and you will be sorted into your house."

It was starting.

"Hermione Granger" the girl seemed to mumble to herself before walking to the hat. After a while, the hat yelled "Gryffindor!" The table cheered and clapped.

The girl sat beside Y/n and the trio congratulated her, turning their attention back to the first years.

"Draco Malfoy" the boy confidently made his way to the stool and before the hat could even touch his head, it yelled, "Slytherin!" Typical, given his family name.

"Susan Bones" the girl slowly made her way to the stool and the hat thought for a while. But Y/n found herself looking at the boy next to Ron. She recognized him. She definitely did.

"Dear merlin... George, Fred!" She whispered-yelled. They looked at her. "Ron's friend! It's Harry! It's my brother!" She exclaimed ecstatically, keeping a hush voiced. The two turned to look at the boy next to Ron and back to her. "I could see the family resemblance."

She chuckled, smiling to herself as she thought about how her brother was at Hogwarts. After two years, she was seeing him again.

"Ronald Weasley" he slowly made his way to the stool. Y/n flashed him a grin and two thumbs up. "Another Weasley, I know just what to do with you... Gryffindor!" Ron looked relieved as he made his way to the table.

He sat next to Fred as they all congratulated him. "Mum would've have your head if you didn't made Gryffindor." Fred told him. Y/n leaned over, smacking his arm. "Don't tell him that! Congratulations on being sorted, Ron."

"Harry Potter" this caused the Great Hall to break out in whispers. She sat down, turning over to look at Harry. She hoped he would be sorted into the same house as her, but how could she face him?

Harry made his way to the stool and sat down, the hat was placed on his head. Everyone seemed to be so focused on him. Even the professors. After what seemed forever, the hat finally made a decision. "Gryffindor!" It exclaimed and the whole table broke out into loud cheering.

Fred and George even started chanting, "We got Potter! We got Potter!" She stood with them, clapping and cheering. As Harry made his way to the table, Ron then finally made the connection. Harry sat next to Ron after we all congratulated him and sat down.

"Wait a minute.. Y/n?" Ron asked. She looked at him, eyes wide with curiosity. "Yes?"

"Isn't your last name Potter?" He asked. She coughed slightly, glancing to Harry who stared at her with wide eyes. "Uh... y-yeah... it is..." she told him, avoiding eye contact with Harry.

"Wow, you two must be related!" Ron exclaimed as he looked back and forth between them.

"Y/n...? Is it really you?" Harry questioned.
"Hello, Harry... nice to see you again..." she told him, looking at him.

She gave a small smile. "It's been a while..."
Harry couldn't form words so instead he stood up and ran to her side, hugging her tightly.

She hugged back, chuckling softly.

The table broke out in a few cheers of adoration. He sat back down next to Ron and the two of them talked, catching up on what they've both missed.

They were finally reunited, that's what mattered.