{ 68 }

── ──

It was now 7pm, one hour till the Yule Ball commenced. Y/n sat in a chair as Alicia attended to her hair and Angelina did her makeup.

"I can't wait to see your dress!" Alicia squealed. "Yeah, me neither..." Y/n chuckled, thinking about the fact that she hadn't even seen her dress. "Wait, you haven't seen it?" Angelina asked her. "Nope! Mrs. Weasley picked it out and packed it for me."

"Better hope it's good and not something like Ron's." Angelina told her. "I sure hope not."

"Alright, all done!" Alicia and Angelina said. The three girls looked in the mirror, giggling as they looked at themselves. It was nice getting to dress up and get dolled up.

Alicia was the first to change into her dress. It was a long, white dress which absolutely complimented her figure and insinuated her beauty.  (ignore the shoes, imagine heels. or don't, it don't matter)

Angelina soon got changed into her dress as well

Angelina soon got changed into her dress as well. It was a long, velvet dress with a slit that run up her thigh. The dress hugged her figure nicely which emphasized her radiating beauty.

 The dress hugged her figure nicely which emphasized her radiating beauty

Y/n stared at them, in awe. "Wow... you two look... wow... you're gorgeous." She spoke, enamored by the two.

Alicia and Angelina smiled, looking at her before they began giggling uncontrollably. "Your turn! Get dressed!"

Y/n nodded and looked through her suitcase, taking out a dress that was neatly packaged in plastic. Staring at the dress, her heart swelled as she gasped lightly.

"It's so pretty..." she muttered.
"And you'll look radiant in it." Alicia told her, looking at her. "Hurry, put it on!"

Y/n began to get dressed, pairing the dress with some silver heels which she borrowed from Alicia. The dress was quite simple but Y/n didn't mind, it was beautiful either way.

And according to Alicia—
"You look stunning!" She squealed.

"Damn girl, where'd you been hiding that body? Maybe I should get into Quidditch." Angelina joked, looking at Y/n's figure.