{ 33 }

── ──

Ravenclaw had absolutely crushed Hufflepuff and Gryffindor was not out of the running. Wood had become repossessed of his manic energy and worked the team hard as ever.

Two weeks before the end of the term, the sky was clear white and the grounds were covered in white.

There was a Hogsmeade trip scheduled for the very last weekend of the term.

"We could do our Christmas shopping there!" Alicia shook Y/n's arm, buzzing with excitement. Y/n laughed softly, nodding her head in agreement.

"Who are you buying gifts for?" Alicia asked.
Y/n shrugged. "Too many people. You?"

Alicia went on to name the people she would buy gifts for. Alicia seemed to brighten at any mention of Christmas. Y/n enjoyed watching her eyes light up as her bright smile spread across her lightly freckled face, which seemed to have complimented her features just right.

"And i think that's it!" Alicia finished off, grinning. Y/n smiled, nodding. "I totally got all of those names." She chuckled softly.

Alicia faked a feigned look and lightly pushed Y/n's shoulder. "How rude!"

── ──

"Plan is in motion." Fred and George whispered as they peered from a corner.

It was the day of the Hogsmeade trip.

"See you at Hogsmeade, boys." Y/n said as she winked to the boys and walked off with her friends Alicia, Angelina, and Lee.

Y/n did not in fact go to Hogsmeade just yet.
She made a quick detour.

As she walked down a path, she heard the voices of Fred and George. "That, is the secret to our success."

"It's a wretch giving it to you..." Fred sighed.
"It was my idea." Y/n spoke up, stepping out from the shadows and she stood behind Harry.

"We decided your needs are greater than ours." Fred said. "And we know it by heart." George added on.

Harry stared at them, the confusion was evident. "We leave it to you." Y/n said. "We don't really need it anymore." The twins said.

"Aand... what do I do with a bit of old parchment?" Harry asked.

"A bit of old parchment?!" Fred's eyes grimaced as he looked utterly offended. "Explain." He motioned to Y/n and George.

George started off. "When we were in our first year, Harry; young, carefree, innocent-"

Harry and Y/n snorted.

"Well, more innocent than we are now." George clarified. Y/n took it from there. "We got into a... sort of tough situation with Filch.  We let off a dungbomb in the corridor and it upset him-"

"For some reason." George cut in. Y/n chuckled softly. "Yeah, I wonder why... anyways, he hauled us into his office and started to threaten us."

"As usual." George said. He took it from there. "So, we couldn't help but notice a file cabinet that was marked 'CONFISCATED AND HIGHLY DANGEROUS'".

"Don't tell mee..." Harry could already guess what they did.

"Well, what would you have done?" Fred spoke. "George caused the diversion by dropping another dungbomb and I whooped the drawer open and grabbed this!"

"It's not as bad as it sounds." Y/n said. "We don't reckon Filch ever found out how to work it." George said.

"And you know how to work it?" Harry asked. "Oh yes!" Fred spoke proudly before looking at Y/n's face and crossed arms.