{ 15 }

── ──

A flash of green light blinded her vision. A baby was crying. She grabbed the wand on the floor and the baby, running to hide. She was breathing heavily, trying to calm the baby in her arms, as well as herself.

"Y/n— Y/n—!" a voice called out.

She jolted up, panting and sweating. She looked around the room, staring at her roommates as they stared at her in worry.

"Are you alright? You were squirming..." Alicia told her, handing her a glass of water.

"I'm alright... it was just a nightmare..." Y/n responded as she sipped the water. "I'm gonna get ready for breakfast." She stood up and walked away from them. But the girls looked to each other, worried for their fellow roommate.

── ──

"Make way for the Heir of Slytherin! Seriously evil wizard coming through!" Fred and George exclaimed as they marched in front of Harry.

Percy and Ginny didn't approve of their antics, Y/n and Harry found it funny.

"Do you think you could open the chamber of secrets? We could use it for Quidditch practice without Slytherins watching us." Y/n suggested to her brother as she nudged him.

"Or for other things." Fred spoke suggestively as he looked to Y/n with a playful smirk. Y/n snorted slightly, suppressing a laugh.

"Maybe you two can work on your inventions without your mum worrying about wrecking school property." Y/n suggested another idea. "That chamber could have so many uses."

Harry parted ways from Y/n, Fred, and George.  The three were headed to class before the figure of Professor McGonagall stood in front of them.

"Whatever it is, Professor, we didn't do it." Fred was quick to speak. What did we do? Y/n tried to remember if they've done anything.

"No, I need to speak to Miss Potter. Alone." She spoke, looking towards Y/n. Y/n stiffened a bit. "Certainly, Professor." She responded, the two ladies walked away. What did I do? Y/n looked back to Fred and George, the twins gave her a look questioning what she's done but she shrugged in response with no clue to what she did.

McGonogall and Y/n made their way into McGonogall's office. "Sit down, Miss Potter." Y/n sat down as McGonogall sat across from her.

It reminded her of when she was young and had to speak to school counselors.

"Your friends, Alicia Spinnet and Angelina Johnson are concerned for you. They say you've been having nightmares for weeks now." McGonogall spoke calmly but she showed concern as well. Y/n stayed silent, avoiding eye contact. "It's nothing, Professor..." she spoke, barely a whisper.

"Nothing is not nothing, dear. There's always something, especially with nightmares. I understand it may be hard with the rumors surrounding your brother—"

"Professor, may I leave?" Y/n cut her off. "If I'm not in trouble, I don't really want to miss anything in class." She spoke up, standing up.

McGonogall stayed quiet before nodding her head. Y/n turned and walked out, Fred and George were standing outside the door, a weird invention in their hand.