{ 86 }

── ──

The next morning, Y/n and Fred found themselves replaying moments of the previous night  at every given moment.

The way her gentle moans would turn into piercing screams. The way his gentle behavior became almost animalistic. And by the end of the night, the couple were closer than ever as they had now shared a night of passion.

At breakfast, Y/n sat beside Fred, quietly sipping a bit of Mugwort tea. They sat quietly but they were closer than ever.

Harry, Hermione, and Ron then sat beside them. Harry began to whisper, "we spoke to Snuffles yesterday."

Y/n's brow perked up, signaling that she was listening. "We were overheard at the pub but he thinks it's a great idea to start this group... we just have to find a place..." Harry explained.

Ron then added, "We think that Umbridge has been reading Harry's mail. She might've attacked Hedwig—"

"Hedwig was attacked?" Y/n nearly spit her tea.

"Yeah, her wing was injured."

"It makes sense if she did attack Hedwig... perhaps that's why Filch wanted to read your letter, knowing full well you didn't order any dungbombs."

"Nor did you, but they'd want any excuse to check our letters..."

"She intercepted our call with Snuffles." Hermione added on. "How?" Y/n questioned. "We were talking to him last night then he just left. And her hand popped out of the fireplace."

"Sounds like a horror movie." Y/n chuckled. "Well... I have to go talk to McGonagall about something... we'll find a place." Y/n stood up and kissed Fred's cheek, whispering that she was gonna go and then walked out.

"Just me or she seems... not here?" Ron spoke, looking to Harry and Hermione.

── ──

With a gentle knock, she made her way into McGonagall's office and made her way towards her professor's desk.

"Can I help you, Miss Potter?" McGonagall spoke in her stern voice, looking up at her from above her glasses.

"I need you to talk to Professor Dumbledore." Y/n firmly spoke. "I've spoken to Umbridge about reforming the Quidditch team and she said she'd think about it. Professor, we have three weeks until our first match. We both know that this is just some ploy Umbridge has constructed and she doesn't want us reformed but we need to and if there is one person who can convince her, it's Dumbledore. Or at least, he can force her."

McGonagall silently stared before sighing. "I understand your frustration, Miss Potter. But my hands are tied when it comes to Dolores Umbridge."

"But not Dumbledore. I'm not asking you to go against her, Minnie, I just need you to speak to Dumbledore... please."

"Oh, alright. But I won't guarantee the reformation of the Gryffindor Quidditch team." She stood up from behind her desk. "I'll speak to Professor Dumbledore."

"Thank you, Professor." With those words, she walked out the office and headed to class.

── ──