The Truth

Chapter 60: Jadah's POV

The truth is that Amber isn't coming over to watch me. She's in New York for a photoshoot. I couldn't let Blake miss these games. He leaves tonight anyways. The doctor came in and said "Hey Jadah. Well you have officially been here for 3 weeks and I think your ready to go home." I smiled and said "Really? Today?" "Yea like around 3:00pm. Do you have anyone to take you home and take care of you?" He asked. I frowned because everyone was away. I had no one to take care of me. "Does my daughter count?" I said. "How old is she?" He asked. "9" I said. He laughed and said "Sorry Jadah but you can't go home unless someone is gonna take care of you." I laid back down and said "I'll see if I can find someone." "Ok let me know" he said and walked out.

I carefully got up and sat down on a chair and called anyone that was here. I looked through my contact list and no one was in town except for one person, Chris Evans. I really don't want to call him but I doubt he will say no. I just need him to take me home and just say that he's gonna take care of me. I dialed his number and he answered right away. "Hey Jadah what's up?" He said. "Hi Chris. Can you come and pick me up from the hospital around 3:00pm?" I asked. "Yea what happened? Are you okay?" He asked. "I'm fine but it's about the baby" I said. "Oh shit what happened to my baby?" He said. "Just get over here and I'll explain everything to you" I said. I clicked the end call button and summoned the doctor. He walked in and said "Hey Jadah did you find someone?" "Yea he'll be here in 30 minutes" I said. "Great I'll get your paperwork ready" he said. I stopped him and said "Hey doctor. What's gonna happen to my baby when I leave?" "He's gonna remain in the incubator until he's ready to go home with his mother" he said. "Can I come visit him?" I asked. "Of course" he said. "About how long will he be ready to come home?" I asked. "3 more weeks Jadah" he said. I smiled and said "Thank you for everything." He smiled and said "Get ready to go home."

• 30 minutes later •

I got dressed very carefully. I put on some basketball shorts, t-shirt, and I slipped on my sandals. I'm not gonna lie I am going to miss this room. The nurse came in and said "Ready?" "Yea I am" I said. I walked out of the room and saw Chris standing there. He had a hat so no paparazzi would spot him. I don't need another incident with the paparazzi. I smiled and hugged him. "How you feeling? How's my baby boy?" He asked. "I'm good. I'm so happy I'm getting out of here and he's fine. I said. I walked over to the desk and sighed some paperwork. "Alright Jadah you are free to go" the nurse said. I felt like I was in prison for the last three weeks. I grabbed on to Chris's arm and we walked towards the elevator. "Where's Blake?" He asked. "He had away games that he had to go" I said. "So wanna tell me what happened?" He asked. I explained to him what happened and how the baby was born premature.

"God I can't believe this happened" he said. "This is all my fault" he said. "It's both of our faults. We should of never hooked up" I said. "We were both buzzed so we didn't know what we were doing" he said. "This went way to far" I said.

Alright the truth is I never got raped at that party. I was drinking a little to much and I got buzzed and Chris was there because they invited him. We both started drinking and we got buzzed and before I knew it I was having sex with Chris. I cheated on Blake. This is all my fault. Every time I saw Blake my heart would break a little. I felt so bad putting him through all this. I was actually thinking of leaving him because I can't put Blake through any of this anymore. But I'm not sure.

I got into Chris's car and we drove over to Elizabeth's friends house to go pick her up. She's been staying with DJ ever since I was in the hospital. But now that he left she's been at a friends house. We finally arrive at her friends house and she's waiting for me outside. She hops into the car and hugs me from the back seat. "I missed you" she said. "I missed you too" I said. "Hi Chris" she said. "Hey sweetheart" he said. "Mommy are we going home?" "Yes" I said. "Where's daddy?" She asked. "He's away remember?" I said. "Hey Elizabeth you wanna spend some time with me today while your mom rest?" Chris said. "Mm yes!" She said. Chris and Elizabeth dropped me off and left. I feel so ashamed of myself. I'm such an idiot! Blake deserves someone way better than me.

----------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was stupid or didn't make sense. Just bare with me. Thanks for reading loves. Next update when this chapter gets more than 10 votes.