Jealousy Strikes

Chapter 80: Jadah's POV

It was 11:30pm and after some long and hard thinking I've come to the conclusion that I'm okay with spending the rest of my life with Blake, I mean he is the love of my life.

I waited for Blake to get home so I can have someone to cuddle with. I finally put Liam to bed and I told Chris 'goodbye' because if Blake sees that's I'm still talking to him, he'll go ballistic.

It was 11:15pm when I got a text message from Blake saying he was on his way home. So he should be here soon. I could barley keep my eyes open at this point so I decided to go upstairs and just get some sleep. As I'm laying down I hear the front door being closed. I smiled and waited for Blake in bed. I heard his foots step coming up the stairs and then he opened the door. "Hey babe what are you doing up this late?" He asked. "Waiting for you to get home" I said and stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist and kissed me. "Let's go to bed" he said.

He starts to get undressed and he's only dressed in his boxers. He lays down next to me and wraps his arms around my waist and he pulls me closer to his body. He kissed my cheek and said "You know DJs already planning my bachelor party." "You can always count on DJ to bring the party" I said. He laughed and said "How do you feel about my bachelor party being in Vegas?" "Nerve racking" I said. "Why?" He asked. "Cause there's strippers, booze, drugs, and I'm just scared that you might you know get a little too crazy" I said. "I'm gonna marry the love of my life and I'm not gonna put our marriage on the line just cause I'm surrounded by a bunch of strippers" he said. "Okay it's just that you have had some problems with your drinking so I just don't want you to get out of control. And Blake no please no strippers" I said and sat up. "What so you don't trust me?" He said. "Of course I do it's just I don't want you to get to crazy" I said, "We have a family together and I don't want you to keep your old habits once we get married." He cups my face and kissed me. He puts a strand of hair behind my ear and said "Don't worry once we're married everything's gonna change."

Next Day

It was Monday morning so Elizabeth was off at school and Blake had no practice today. I was downstairs with Liam watching TV when my phone started to ring. It was Chris, I hesitated to answer it because Blake was home but I answered it anyways. "Hey what's up?" I said. "Hey Jadah today's my day off and I was just wondering if I can see Liam today. After today I'm gonna be busy with interviews, etc." "Yea okay but where are you gonna take him?" I asked. "Just to the park or to get some ice cream" he said. "Yea okay what time is-" he cuts me off and said "Right now." "Okay someone's an eager beaver" I said. "Sorry it's just that this is the first time I'm gonna spend some time with my son" he said. "Okay we'll see you soon then" I said and clicked the end call button.

"Alright buddy lets get you ready to see your good friend Captain America" I said and took him upstairs. It was 10:30am and Blake was watching TV in bed. "Hey babe. How long have you been up?" I said and leaned over and kissed him. I started to dress Liam and Blake said "Where you guys going?" "Oh uh Chris is coming over to take Liam out" I said and tried not to look at him. "Chris?! Jadah that guys crazy. Why didn't you tell me?" He said and got up from the bed. "Blake relax. Chris just wants to see his son and yea we've had history with him but let's just leave that all behind" I said and continued to dress him. "No Jadah I don't want Liam going with Chris" he said. "Blake I'm sorry but it's not up to you. My decisions been made" I said and carried Liam down the stairs.

Blake puts on a pair of shorts and a shirt and comes downstairs with us. I put Liam down and he goes running to the TV because he was watching Captain America. "Jadah I have to have a saying in this too" Blake said. "Blake look how happy he is" I said and pointed to him. Liam was copying everything 'Captain America' was doing. I hear a honk outside.

"I think Captain America is here" I said and walked towards Liam. "Yay!" Liam said and ran to the door. I carry him outside and Blake stands on the doorstep and watches us.

"Hi Chris" I said and hugged him. "Hey buddy. Ready to have fun?" He asked. "Yes!" Liam said. I have never seen Liam so excited before. "Oh wow I see you have a car seat and everything" I was very impressed. Chris is really trying. I bend over and strapped Liam into his car seat. As I'm strapping him in Chris puts his hand on my lower back and said "You should come? We can have a family day today." I smiled and said "No thanks I can't just leave Blake here alone." I looked over at him and smiled. Blake has his arms crossed and is just mad dogging Chris. "Oh come on. He'll be fine, he's a grown man" Chris insisted. "No Chris I can't. Just be careful with my son" I said and hugged Chris goodbye. His hand are on my lower back almost touching my butt and Blake comes and said "Hey hey don't touch her like that." "Blake rel-" Blake cuts Chris off and said "No I will not. Don't put your hands on my wife." "Wife? When did you guys married?" Chris asked. "I'm not his wife yet. We haven't had our wedding yet" I said. I can see the tension between Chris and Blake so I tried to change the subject and said "Alright honey be careful and have fun." I kissed Liam. I stood on the sidewalk and saw them drive away.

"Blake you need to control your jealousy" I said looked at him. "Jadah he was touching your butt! How do you want me to fucking react?" He said. "Blake baby relax. It was just a hug" I said and held his hand. "Yea whatever" he said and looked away. I laughed and he looked at me and said "Jadah this isn't funny!" I smiled and said "I love you and your jealousy." "Jadah stop I'm not in the mood" he said. "Babe I love you so much" I said and hugged him. He hugs me back and said "I love you too."

"Come on let's go inside."

---------------------------------------

I'm so sorry guys but I had writers block so I tried to think of a good chapter and I made this... It's not very good but I hope you guys enjoyed it and please vote and comment. GUYS PLEASE GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER FAN FICTIONS AND PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU VOTE ON THEM 😩🙏🙏 Thanks for reading. next update when this gets more than 10 votes 💖