Im Here

Chapter 52: Jadah's POV

It was 8:00pm and I was barley being released from the hospital. DJ was helping me out cause I was so sore. Amber had left back to my house to take care of me when I get there. While DJ and I were in the car he asked me "Jadah why are you so calm about this?" I sighed and said "Look DJ what's done is done. We can't do anything about it." "Jadah what those monsters did to you was horrible and I just can't believe how calm you are about this" he said. I was debating whether or not to tell DJ but I decided to "I'm going to tell you something but it's stays between us okay?" He nods his head. "When I was 17 I was raped by some phony photographer in some studio" I said. "Oh Jadah I'm so so sorry" he said. "It's ok, that's why it's not a big deal for me" I said. "I'm here for you. Me, Blake, and Amber" he said. "You can't tell Blake about this. He may not care but I just don't want him finding out about this" I said. He hesitated but he finally said "Ok."

When I got home Amber was there waiting for me by my bed. I smiled and said "You don't have to take care of me." I hugged her and she said "Yea I do." I laid in bed and said "Listen guys I'm tired and I'm just going to go to bed so you guys can go." "You sure?" Amber asked. "Yes" I said. "Call us if you need anything" DJ said. "Ok" I said. As soon as they left I knocked out.

Blake's POV:

It's game day tomorrow so we had early practice today. It was 8:30am and practice was about to start. I jogged into the stadium and enter the locker room. I greeted the guys and headed to the court where I met up with DJ. "Hey man" I said. "Hey" he said not making eye contact with me. "Everything ok?" I asked him. "Mm-hm" he said. "DJ come on your my best friend I know something's wrong with you" I said. He hesitated and said "Yesterday.." He stopped. "DJ you can trust me man" I said. "Yesterday when I went to the party with Amber, Jadah went too-" I cut him off and said "Jadah went and you didn't say anything." "I didn't think you cared" he said. "Go on" I said. "She went off on her own at the party and she met this guy who..." He stopped again. "DJ is Jadah ok?" I asked. "She seems fine" he said. "Seems?" I questioned. "Anyways go on" I said. "When she met this guy or should I say monster. He slipped something into her drink and she dosed off. Amber and I found her being raped by a bunch of guys who were also recording it" he said.

I didn't know what to say. I was absolutely heart broken. "I'm sorry man" he said. DJ embraced me in a hug. "Go see her" he said, "I'll let Doc know." I nodded my head and sped off to her house.

When I got there I still had the keys so I opened the door and ran to her room. "Jadah?" I said. "Blake?" She said. "Baby are you ok?" I asked and gave her a hug. "Yea why?" She said. "Baby-" She cuts me off and said "I'm not sure what your talking about Blake" she said. She's in denial. "DJ told me what happened" I said. She sighed and said "Shit." "You ok?" I asked. "Yea just uh, sore" she said. She ran to the bathroom and threw up. "Sorry I'm a little sick to my stomach" She said. I clenched my fist because I was so angry at what those monsters did to her. "Yea me too" I said. She grabbed my fist and said "Baby listen to me I'm fine." I looked into her eyes and I tried to kiss her out she turned away. "What's wrong?" I asked. "Nothing it's just I need some time before I can even kiss somebody" she said. I hugged her and said "I'm so sorry this happened to you." "It's okay baby" She said. "I'm here now and I won't leave you alone" I said.

I'm here.