Blake Meets Jadah

Chapter 5: [ Blake's POV ]

*After the Game in the Locker Room*

"Aye DJ what time are you gonna meet Amber and her friend" I asked. "Right now so if your coming with me you better get dressed NOW" he rushed me. "Alright alright I gotta look good for her friend" he said. "Blake you don't even know her name" DJ said. "It doesn't matter she's hot and looks like she has a good personality" I said looking in the mirror fixing my curly brown hair.

We headed to the room where the girls were waiting for us. I was actually pretty nervous to meet her. My palms got sweaty and I had butterflies in my stomach. When DJ's hand was on the door knob. I said "WAIT!" "What happen?" He said concerned. "Do I look ok" I said. DJ just rolled his eyes and chuckled a bit. He opened the door and there she was sitting down with that beautiful smile on her face.

After Amber introduced DJ to her, DJ turned around and introduced me to her. Wow she was so beautiful I said not knowing I had said that out loud. "Excuse me" she said. I panicked and quickly said "oh I said nice to meet you too." DJ was in the back laughing at what I had said.

Then her friend came and bumped her out of the way. Her friend grabbed my hand and said "Hi I'm Ashley nice to meet you" she said batting her eyelashes. "Ugh Hi I'm Blake and it's nice to meet you too" I said. I didn't want anything to do with her because Jadah had already stolen my heart. Yea I had just met her but there's something about her that made me feel special.

"Alright guys let's go meet the rest of the team" DJ said. We walked out as a group and I was walking along side Jadah. It was pretty quiet and awkward until I had the guys to say "So what do you do for a living?" "Well I'm a student at UCLA and Im also a basketball player" she said. Wow she's hot and she plays ball, she's perfect. When we got to the locker room the guys were waiting for us.

"Ayyee" they all shouted. "Let me introduce you to all the players, if you don't mind" I asked her. "Sure that'd be great" she said. Once I finished introducing her to the team she sat down with me and we just sat there talking and talking for hours. She checked her watch and it was 12:30 am! "Wow it's late I should be heading home" she said standing up grabbing her bag. "Do you really have to go?" I begged her. "Yea sorry Blake" she said. "Well can I drop you off he insisted. "Uh that won't be necessary I literally just live right in front of the street" she said. "Then I'll walk you" I said. "Sure" she said.

She said bye to everyone else and we headed out. "Look Jadah it's clear that I like you and I want to see you again" I said turning red. She blushed and said "Oh wow that can't be true I mean come on you can date any girl you want , why me?" "Your not like the others , your beautiful,talented, and just everything I want" I said. She couldn't help herself and said "Aww Blake, well what are you gonna do about?" She said in a kind of sexy voice. "How about you give me your number and I'll call you to take you on a date" he said.

"Ok" she said. I pulled out my phone and gave it to her. She put her number in and we parted ways.

Jadah's POV:

Wow I couldn't believe what just happened. Did Blake Griffin seriously just tell me he likes me?! I was still in shock that this just happened. I didn't not let go of my phone because I was just waiting for him to call or text me. I finally gave in, so I ran upstairs got comfortable and fell asleep.