The Kiss

Chapter 36: [ Jadah's POV ]

I woke up to the alarm ringing at 7:30. I was so lazy and tired. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. Then I hopped in the shower and tried to wake myself up. I got out and put some sweats on and a shirt that said "F*** Off." Don't worry the F word was blacked out. I out on my nike slippers and gave Chris a goodbye kiss. "Love you" he said. "I love you too" I said. I was heading downstairs to make coffee. It was freezing outside. While I was making my coffee Elizabeth came downstairs and said "Mommy where are you going?" "I'm going to pick up daddy" I said. "My other daddy?" She asked. "Yes baby" I said. "Can I come?" She asked. "Don't you wanna go back to bed?" I asked her. "No" she said. "Ok go get dressed but hurry" I said as she ran back to her room. I think this was a sign. Maybe she wants to get closer to Blake.

She comes downstairs wearing sweats and the same shirt she was sleeping with she just put a sweater over it. "Want something to eat before we eat?" I asked her. "Yes" she said. I handed her some oatmeal I was going to eat and gave her apple juice. We walked to the car and Elizabeth sat in the back seat eating her oatmeal and drinking her apple juice. It was 8:20 and I wasn't sure if he said to pick him up at 8:00 or 8:30. I parked the car and called Blake. I held Elizabeth's hand and dialed Blake's number with the other. "Hey Blake were outside the hospital" I say. "Just meet me in my hospital room" he says. "Ok" I say clicking the end call button. As we were walking to the room there was a vending machine right outsides Blake's room. "Mommy can you buy me a bottle of water?" She asked. "Sure baby" I say handing her a dollar. "Meet me in Blake's room" I say. She nods her head and put the dollar in the vending machine.

I walked in the room and Blake is laying down while the nurse is taking out all the needles and wires from his body. The nurse walks out and I say "Hey cripple." "Oh that was terrible" he says. "Ready to go?" I say. "Not yet. Can you turn off this machine?" He says. "Uh I don't think I'm authorized to do that" I say. "This isn't even hooked up to me anymore just turn it off" he says. "You sure?" I say. "Oh my god yes Jadah" he says. I lean over to the machine and turn it off. We were only lip distance apart. I really tried to avoid his smooth, juicy lips but he grabbed my face and kissed me. I tried pulled away but his force was really strong. "Blake stop" I say while we're kissing. "Mommy?" I hear Elizabeth say. Blake finally breaks the kiss and I turn around. "Hey baby. Ugh ready to take Blake home?" I ask her. "Ok" she says. I know she saw what happen.

I was actually mad at Blake for what he did. The nurse helped him sit up and put him in a wheelchair. The nurse wheeled him out to my car and helped him in. The drive to his house was pretty quiet. "Jadah" he says. I was mad because I can't believe he did that. Ugh I just wanted to push him out of my car. "I'm sorry" he says. "DJ's gonna be taking care of you for a while" I said. He sighed and we got to his house. DJ was waiting there for him and I helped Blake out if the car and told DJ "He's your problem now." I got in the car and drove off. Should I tell Chris?