Blake is the One

Chapter 25: [ Jadah's POV ]

Blake had already left to his game. I was thinking about choosing Blake over Marc. I hardly know Marc and he's pretty boring. But when I'm with Blake I have fun and we just enjoy each other's company. I love the way we cuddle and I love the fact that Blake is trying to be there for us. To be honest I don't think Marc likes Blake at all. Every time I talk about him Marc kind of gets jealous. I don't know why if we just met. Anyways Blake has a game tonight against the Mavericks and we're gonna go watch him play. It was 2:30 and Elizabeth and I were bored so I decided to take her to the park for the first time. I dressed her in sweats so her legs won't be irritated by the grass. I also put her a pink shirt that had a flower on it. I just put some shorts on and a Bruno Mars shirt that I got at his concerts. I put Elizabeth her shoes on and mine and I put her in my arms and walked downstairs to the garage. I unlocked the door and put Elizabeth in her car seat. The park was about 15-20 minutes away. When we got to the park I picked her up and grabbed her diaper bag. I locked my car and I took her to the sand. There was hardly anybody there because it was a Monday. I sat her in the sand she was just staring at it. I took her up to the slides and she loves them. That's all we did at the park. My butt was starting to turning red.

After the park we went to go eat at The Habit. I bought myself a Teriyaki Chicken Burger and as for Elizabeth she was fine with her snack and milk. After I finished eating I checked the time and saw that it was 4:30. I drove back home to get ready. On our way home Elizabeth fell asleep so I got to take a quick shower. I put some light blue jeans and tonight I was wearing DJ's jersey. I got a text from Marc saying he was gonna be at tonight's game. It's gonna be awkward. Elizabeth woke up and I took her a quick bath. Then I dressed her in some sweats (again) and a clipper shirt DJ got her. I put her in her stroller and walked to the Staples Center. Our seats were right behind the Clippers bench.

Mid way between the game Elizabeth started crying. She was sleepy but she couldn't sleep because of the noise. I was allowed in the locker room so I decided to go there while the guys were playing. I was able to rock her to sleep. I decided to stay there until the game was over. About 30 minutes later I could hear the guys making there way back to the locker room. They sounded happy so that must mean they won the game. "Hey Jadah" they yelled. "Shhhhhh" I told them. "Oh sorry" Chris said. Then Elizabeth started crying. I stood up crossed my arms and raised an eyebrow up. "Fine I got her" Chris said. "That's right" I said jokingly. I was sitting near Blake's locker so Blake leaned down and kissed me. Then Blake whispered "Do you forgive me?" I hesitated and said "Yes." He smiled. I should probably tell Marc I thought to myself.

After Chris put Elizabeth back to sleep Blake and I left. We walked back to my house but we bumped into Marc. It was 10:39 and usually the streets are empty. Blake and I were holding hands. "Jadah Hey" Marc said. "Oh Hey Marc" I said. He didn't even bother saying hi to Blake. "So you and Blake worked things out?" He asked. "Uhh yea" I said. "So your JUST GONNA FORGET ABOUT ME" he raised his voice. "Woah you BETTER WATCH YOURSELF!" Blake yelled back. Blake let go of my hand and they both were face to face. "BLAKE MARC STOP!" I yelled. "STAY OUT OF THIS!" Marc said. "HEY DONT FUCKING YELL AT HER!" Blake said. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT BITCH!?" Marc yelled back. Before I knew it Blake and Marc were throwing punches at each other. I moved Elizabeth's stroller and grabbed the formula powder and threw it at them. They both started coughing but at least they stop fighting. "PLEASE STOP FIGHTING!" I yelled "Marc just go." "But-" I cut him off and said "just go." Marc left and spit near Blake's shoe. I held Blake's chest and said "Let's go! Please." I grabbed his hand and took him back to my house. His body was full of powder. His shirt, shoes, just everything. "Look babe I'm sorry it's just I'm not gonna let him talk to you like that" he said. "Babe I appreciate it but I don't want you getting hurt. Your burley getting better from your back" I said "Now go upstairs and take a shower. I'll wash your clothes."

After Blake finished showering I left him his clean clothes on the toilet seat. It was 11:30pm and I had already knocked out. But like always I feel Blake wrap his arms around my waist. He pulled me closer and started kissing my neck. He lowered his hand down to my butt. "What are you doing?" I said. "Don't you wanna have fun tonight?" He asked. "What?! Of course not! We just got back together and plus you got in a fight so......not tonight" I said turning to my side. Blake and I were face to face. "I love you" Blake said. "I love you too" I said. "Thanks for giving me another chance. I know it's hard to forgive an asshole like me" he said. "This is your third chance and your last chance, might as well make the best of it" I said. I kissed him goodnight and said "Now shut up and go to sleep!" Blake wrapped his arms around my waist again and we fell asleep.