He's the One

Chapter 4: [ Jadah's POV ]

It was 4:30 pm and I was so excited cause I was only hours away from meeting my boys.

I headed up stairs took a long shower so I don't smell when I hug the guys. I got out of the shower at 5:00 pm!!! I ran to my closet wore my Blake Griffin jersey , some blue jeans , and some black high top Nike shoes. Then I headed towards the bathroom to put a little bit of make up on. The game started at 6:30 and it was 5:30.

I called Amber and asked "Hey are you on your way?" "Yea I just picked up Ashley and we'll be there in about 10 minutes" she said. "Ok I'll be outside waiting" I said clicking the end call button. I grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.

I saw her car from a distance and I'm still upset that Ashley's coming with us. She's such a gold digger and is definitely going to try to get at one of the guys. Amber finally arrived in front of my apartment. I opened the gate and let Amber park her car in my spot. It was still early so I suggested we eat before we get in. "It's 5:46 , do you guys wanna get a snack or something before we enter" I said. "Ugh sure I'm starving" Amber said. "We're so lucky you live right in front of the staple center" Ashley said.

We decided to go get some pink berry before the game. They had just opened this pink berry so it was easier for us not to walk so much because Ashley had some heels on.

We checked the time and it was 6:00. We entered through the VIP section so there wasn't much line. We headed down to our court side seats and sat there waiting for the game to start. "I'm so happy I can't wait till the players come out" I squealed. About 10 minutes later the light dimmed and the announcer started announcing "ENTERING NOW ARE YOUR LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS!!!!!" The whole stadium went wild including me. They were even better in person I said to myself. Out of the corner of my eye I see Blake and I got butterflies in my stomach and my palms got sweaty. He came over and gave us a high five.

"Oh lord he's even cuter in person" I said to Amber. "Yup but number 6 is mine" she said jokingly.

It was about 30 minutes into the game when I notice Blake staring at me. I though to myself is there something on face, is my zipper down? Then the buzzer went off and he stopped staring at me. I didn't want to stare back because I didn't want to seem like a creep. It was halftime and Ashley was just flirting with the guy next to her. "Was Blake just staring at you?" Amber asked. "Ugh no he was probably looking at Ashley" I said nervously. "No he was definably looking at you" Amber said with excitement. "I'm gonna go get a beer" I said trying to avoid the conversation.

Blake's POV:

We were all in the locker room getting ready to warm up. We all got in a line and ran out of the locker room, high fiving the fans hand. We got on the court and starting shooting around. "Ready?" DJ said. "Yup, this is gonna be an easy game considering the Lakers suck" I said laughing. "Hahaha your right" DJ said while walking back to the bench. About 30 minutes into the game my eye caught sight of someone so beautiful.

She had light brown curly hair with beautiful brown eyes. There was only 10 seconds left on the second quarter so I used that time wisely. She was so beautiful. She looked at me starring at her and she blushed. She had the cutest smile ever. When the buzzer went off I snapped back to reality and went back to the locker room. "DJ come here for a sec" I said. "What's up man?" He said. "Who was that girl sitting with Amber during the game" I asked. "Oh I think that's her best friend Jadah..." he said "yeah she wanted me to meet her after the game." "Is she meeting the whole team?" I asked. "Yea" he said. "Awesome" I said while going back to my chair.

*After the Game*

Jadah's POV:

"Oh God I'm so nervous to meet the team" I said. "Your nervous about meeting Blake not the team" Amber said jokingly. "Oh haha" I said. After the game Amber, Ashley , and I headed to a room where DJ and Blake would meet us. About 5 minutes later the door opened and it was DJ. "Hey babe" Amber said to DJ. "Babe this is my best friend Jadah" she said. "Nice to meet you" DJ said. "Well It's awesome to meet you" I said. "Miss Jadah I would like you to meet my best friend, Blake Griffin" he said jokingly. Wow when he saw each other it was like a spark went off inside me. I shakes his hand and said "Wow Blake Griffin its nice to meet you." "Wow your so beautiful" he said whispering. "Excuse me" I said. "Oh I said nice to meet you too" he said.

And of course Ashley buds in and takes Blake away from me.