Just Leave!

Chapter 47: Blake's POV

It was halftime and as I was walking back to the locker room I saw Jadah and her ex-boyfriend Chris! I was so angry right now but I had to keep my cool for the game. God I just wanted to go over there and strangle him! I'll admit I am a little heartbroken but this all falls on me. I knew I should of stop seeing her, Jadah was all I needed but now she's back with Chris. Im not letting her get away with this! I will win her back. "Dude what are you looking at lets go?!" DJ said as he pushed me a little. "DJ look" I said. He looked over and said "wow dude you fucked up. You should of left that other girl when you had the chance." "Yea I know I fucked up. But what am I going to do?" He laughed and said "Stick to one girl next time bro."

Jadah's POV:

The game was over and the Clipper won. I usually like to wait till the stadium gets some what empty that way I won't have to hassle with people. As we were waiting Chris was being all lovey dovey with me. I feel bad because I'm just using him and he actually loves me. God I'm such a terrible person.

The stadium was getting empty so we decided to leave. Chris and I were walking hand in hand out of the stadium. The parking lot was empty and as we were walking to the car I felt someone grab my wrist. Of course it had to be Blake. This isn't going to end well. Luckily DJ was right behind him, so if anything does go down he can stop it. Blake grabbed me and pulled me close to him. "Jadah what the hell are you doing with him?" He said. "I told you I had another man to take care of me" I said. "God Jadah why the fuck are you doing this?" He said. I laughed and said "Oh I'm sorry was I the one with another women." He sighed and said "Let's go." I swung my arm away and said "No Blake I'm not going anywhere with you." "Jadah this is all a joke! Now let's go!" He said. "Hey she doesn't want to go, so leave her alone!" Chris said. DJ came in between them and said "Blake let's go. Leave Jadah alone. Your gonna have to do this another time." "Fine but this isn't over Jadah" he said. Chris and I continued to walk and he said "You ok?" "Yea I'm fine. Thanks for sticking up for me" I said. "Anything for you" he said. I smiled and he kissed my cheek.

• Next Day •

It was the next day and I was home alone because Elizabeth slept over her friends house. I got up and walked to the living room to do some living when I saw Blake sitting on the couch. "Blake? What are you doing here?" I asked. "I live her don't I" he said. I walked up to him and said "No no no no no Blake you have to leave. As of now you don't live here." He stood up and I went behind him and tried to push him out. God he's heavy! "Why do you want me to leave? Is Chris here?" He said. "No Blake I'm just so angry with you right now! Please leave" I said. "Jadah come on! I just want to talk" he said. "No Blake there's nothing to talk about! You cheated on me, that's that. I moved on and now so can you" I said. "Jadah I don't want to. I love you" he said. "No Blake you don't because if you did you would of left that other girl along time ago" I said. "But-" I cut him off and said "Just leave!" I ran back to my room and closed the door just hoping Blake would leave already. But to be honest I was hoping he would come into my room and just cuddle with me in this big empty bed. God why does he have to be such a dick! I guess I just fall for all the assholes in LA.

---------------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading guys! Make sure to vote and comment on my fan fiction. I really appreciate all the love you guys are giving it. Sorry this chapter was short guys! 💋