Rejected

Chapter 34: [ Jadah's POV ]

I woke up the next morning to Chris kissing my neck. I giggled and said "Morning." "Morning babe" he said. "What time is it?" I asked. He checked the time and he said that it was 1:00! I didn't go to sleep until 3 in the morning. I had so much going through my head that I couldn't sleep. "Are you burley waking up too" I asked. "Nah Elizabeth and I have been up since 11:00" he said. I moaned and got out of bed. I went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I put on some clothes that were descent. I put in some shorts and a plain v-neck pink shirt. I went to the backyard and found Elizabeth playing basketball like always. "Hey honey your not gonna go with uncle DJ's house today?" I asked her. "Yea dads taking me" she said. "Ready to go?" Chris said. "Yup" she said walking to Chris's car. "Bye baby" he said kissing me.

Ten minutes later I heard someone knocking on the door. I stopped eating my breakfast and opened it. And of course it was Blake. "Hi Jadah" he said nervously. "Uhh how did you find out where I live?" I asked. "DJ" he said. "Of course" I said. "Look Jadah I came here to talk to you and make things right" he said. I started getting mad and said "Right?! You wanna make things right after what you did to me!" "Jadah look I know I should of never done that but I wasn't thinking and I-" I cut him off said "That's just it. You weren't thinking. Your lucky I didn't call the cops" I said.

Flashback:

I was just getting home from a day out with Chris. I needed to be with him to take my mind off things. The night I got home Blake came looking for me and said "Jadah what the fuck?!" I was a little puzzle and said "What?!" "What the fuck were you doing hanging out with that guy" he said. "Blake relax we're just friends. We were having fun" I said. "I honestly don't want you being with that guy anymore" Blake said. It kind of pissed me off that Blake was telling me who I can and can't hang out with. "First of all who are you to be telling me who I can and can't hang out with?!" I yelled. "I'm your fucking boyfriend and I DONT WANT YOU SEEING THAT GUY AGAIN" he raised his voice. "YOU CANT FUCK-" I was cut off by Blake.......slapping my face. His hand hitting my face made me fall to the ground. I can't believe he hit me. He finally came to his senses and said "Oh my God Jadah I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. It was in the heat of the moment." He tried helping me up but then I yelled back "GET AWAY FROM ME BLAKE JUST LEAVE!" Brooke never slapped me. I changed the story just to cover up Blake's mess. That's why I ended it because he hit me and was really jealous of any guy I talked too.

{ End of Flashback }

"Jadah I know I fucked up and I want you back" he said. I started crying and said "No Blake I'm sorry. I don't want you to hurt me again." I tried closing the door but he stopped it with his hand. He came in and said "Jadah please I need you. I can't stand seeing you and my little girl with another man." "Well that other man is taking pretty good care of us for 3 years and hasn't laid a finger on me" I said. "Jadah you don't think I know I fucked up! I can't sleep because I think about you. I can't eat because I know my daughter is out there calling another man her dad. You don't think that hurts" he said. "Blake I know your hurting but I'm not gonna let you hurt us anymore than you already have" I said. He remained speechless. "Blake please leave" I said starting to cry. "Jadah" he said getting closer. He grabbed my hand and said "I Love You!" "Mommy?" I hear Elizabeth say. I get my arm free from Blake's grip. I wiped my tears away and went to her. "What's wrong baby I thought you were going to uncle DJ's house?" I said. "I forgot my basketball she said. "Jadah are you ok?" Chris ask while hugging me. "Yea I'm fine, it's nothing really" I said. "Look Blake i want you out of my house right now" he said. "Oh really-" I cut him off because I know this is gonna end ugly if I don't do anything. "Blake leave just please your making things worse right now" I said. "Mommy who is that?" Elizabeth ask. "Not now Elizabeth" I said. Blake whispered to me "Come on you have to tell her." "You didn't even remember her birthday!!" I whispered. "Please" he begged.

I sighed and got down on my knees. "Elizabeth I have to tell you something about your dad" I said. "What's wrong?" She said. "You see that man right there" I said while Blake was also getting on his knees. "Yea the crazy guy" she said. "Well uhh he's you dad. Your real dad" I finally said. Elizabeth's eyes widened and she said "But he's my dad too." She pointed to Chris. "I'm your real dad. I took care of you when you were a baby" Blake said. "So Chris isn't my dad" she said. "No baby he is he just isn't your real dad. He's your second dad" I said. "So I have two daddy's" Elizabeth said. "Yes" I said. She went to go hug Blake and said "Where were you?" "Uhh I had to uhh go" he said. "Go where?" She asked. "Uhh somewhere far away" he said. "Oh" she said in a sad tone. She let go of Blake and ran to Chris. "I only want Chris as my daddy" she said. We both got up from our knees and Blake just walked out. I can't believe Elizabeth just rejected Blake. In a way I was a little hurt but I'm only doing what makes Elizabeth happy. Then Chris hugged me and said "Don't worry. We'll be fine, just think about Elizabeth and what makes her happy." He kissed my forehead and closed the door.