Gail Comes to Town

Chapter 67: Blake's POV

Elizabeth, DJ, Liam, and I were entering the hospital. "Hello I'm here to see Jadah Hernandez" DJ said. "She's in room 3475. Just take the elevator to the third floor and it should be the fourth door to your left" she said. "Thanks" DJ said and we headed to the elevator. DJ was holding Elizabeths hand and I had Liam in his stroller. I'm actually gonna get my stitches and brace off later on today. We finally got to the third floor and we found her room. We opened the door carefully and we saw her laying down with her eyes closed. She was pale and pretty cold.

"Mommy!" Elizabeth said and ran to her. "Elizabeth be careful" I said. I parked the stroller and sat down next to her and held her hand. Elizabeth laid down next to her and closed her eyes. I've never seen Elizabeth get like this. "You okay man?" DJ said and put his hand on my shoulder. "Yea I'm fine" I said. The doctor came in and said "Hello Blake." "Hey doctor, how is she doing?" I asked him. "Well we're gonna wake her up and I'm going to have her start her special diet" he said. "Okay great I can't wait to talk her" I said. "Alright well we just need you guys to step back and give the nurses some room" he said. The nurses came in and started to wake her up. She barley had enough energy to open her eyes.

"Hey Jadah how you feeling?" The doctor asked. "Weak" she said very faintly. "Alright do you remember what happened?" He said. "I fainted" she practically whispered. The doctor explained to her what happened. A nurse came in and brought her, her food. They nurse left and Elizabeth ran to her. "Hey baby" Jadah said and put her hand on her cheek. "Hey baby. You okay?" I asked her. "Blake" she said and held my hand. "Where's Liam?" She said. She was pale and her voice was low and weak. "He's right here baby" I said and took him out of the stroller. I handed her the baby and she held him with all the strength she had. She kissed his forehead and smiled at him. Liam grabbed her face and Jadah smiled. It made me happy that she was smiling. I grabbed Liam and said "Eat. You need your strength." "Hey Jadah" DJ said. "Hey there he is" she said. "How you feeling?" He said. "Well whatever they're giving me is working cause it's making me feel a little better" she said. "That's great babe" I said. "You ready to come home?" I said kissing her hand. "Doctor said I can go home in 2 days depending on how I take the treatment" she said. "You'll do fine" I said. I kissed her lips gently.

• Next Day •

The guys had a game today and after I left I got my stitches and brace off. I can finally start to conditioning and get back in shape. I can't go see Jadah today because I was gonna be a little busy today. My mom came to California when she found out about Jadah. So I'm on my way to go pick her up. It's great timing because I also need her to watch the baby. When I got to the airport I saw my mom standing there. "Hey mom" I said and hugged her. "Hey sweetheart. How you feeling?" She asked. "Good" I said. We got in the car and I put her luggage in the trunk. I bought Liam with me cause I had no babysitter. "Where's my grandson?" My mom said and got into the backseat. "Oh wow Blake he's beautiful" she said. "Thanks mom" I said and started to drive to the hospital. My mom was gonna spend time with Jadah and Liam.

When I got to the hospital I put Liam in his stroller and I walked my mom to Jadah's room. We opened the door and Jadah finally had her color restored. She was sitting up, watching tv, and smiling that beautiful smile of hers. "Hey baby you look great" I said. "Thanks honey. I feel better" she said. I kissed her and she was finally able to kiss me back. "Hey Gail" she said. "Hi honey how are you?" She asked. "I'm fine. I see you met your grandson" Jadah said. "Yea he's beautiful" she said. "Thanks Gail" Jadah said. "I gotta go babe but I'll see if I can stop by later today" I said and kissed her goodbye. I could hear Jadah and my mom talk and laugh from outside.

Jadah's POV:

Gail was the best company I've had so far. She was sweet to me, she took care of Liam, and she made me happy. I held Liam in my arms and whispered to him "Mommy's gonna be home soon. Daddy's gonna take care of you for a while." Gail smiled and said "I'm gonna stop by the cafeteria and get something to eat." "Yea go ahead I'll be here with the baby" I said. "You sure?" She said. "Yea I'm fine" I said. She walked out and it was peaceful for a while.

The door started to open and I thought it was Gail but it turned out to be Chris! "Jesus Jadah are you okay?" He asked. "Yea I'm fine" I said. He saw Liam and said "Wow he's big. Can I hold him?" He asked. "Yea" I said and handed him the baby very carefully. He smiles at him and said "I'll be honest we do make pretty cute babies." I laughed and said "Yea we sure do." His smile faded and said "It's a shame I won't be there to see you grow up." "Chris-" he cut me off and said "I don't need you're sympathy." He handed me Liam and said "Take care of my son." "Chris!" I said but he slammed the door and left. Gail came back and said "Who was that?" "Oh just a friend" I said. I can't tell her that Liam isn't Blake's son, she'll be devastated.

It was midnight and Gail was sleeping on a chair they had in here and Liam was sleeping in his car seat in his stroller. Elizabeth was dropped off my friends mom and she was in bed with me sleeping. I heard the door open and I saw Blake. "Hey babe. What are you doing still up? You should be resting" he said and kissed me. "I was waiting to see if you were gonna come. How was the game?" I asked. "It was good but we lost by three points" he said. "Yea I watched half of the game and you looked so adorable in your suit" I said. He smiled and said "Yea I would of been here earlier but I wanted to change." He sits down in an empty chair and said "Go to sleep baby." I smiled and I thought to myself that Blake and I can actually have a happy future together, no more fights, no more cheating, and no more babies. I'm just hoping one day he'll make me Ms. Griffin.

--------------------------------------------------

Hey loves 💖 So what do you think? Make sure you comment and vote this chapter please. Thanks for reading guys ☺️ Next chapter when this gets more than 10 votes.