Our First Date

Chapter 6: [ Jadah's POV ]

It was the next day and it was Sunday. Sunday's for me usually consist of me cleaning my apartment , doing homework , and going out to do some shopping. I can't stand my apartment or my self to be dirty so I constantly clean my house and I take FORever in the shower. I guess you can say I'm a bit of a germaphobe. So I woke up went to the bathroom and of course I took a shower to wake myself up some more, it worked. I got out , got dressed in my cleaning clothes which consist of some basketball shorts a tank top and sandals.

* 2 Hours Later *

I was finally done cleaning my apartment. I checked the time and it was 1:30. I sat on the couch and closed my eyes for a bit , then my phone rang. I checked the collar I.D and it was Blake! I immediately answered and said "Hi Blake!" "Wow someone's happy" he said. "Oh sorry I'm just happy to hear from you again" ugh why did I say that I told myself. "Haha thanks" he said chuckling. "Look DJ's having a BBQ today and Amber will be there and I need a date, so what do you say?" He asked me with that deep voice of his. "Sure, what time?" I asked. "I'll pick you up in an hour" he said. "Sounds great" I said clicking the end call button.

I'm so excited I can't wait to see Blake. I completely forgot I had homework. I ran upstairs grabbed my backpack , got my folder and pulled my math homework. Luckily there was only 5 problems. I finished the problems and pulled out my flash drive and plugged it into my laptop. I had an essay due tomorrow and I was just double checking my essay to see if I had any errors. I saved my work , took my flash drive out and packed away my school stuff. I checked the time and Blake send me a text saying he's on his way.

I ran upstairs and picked out some short shorts and I put on a black tank top that had some sun flowers on it. I ran to my closet and put on my black low top converse. It was pretty hot out today but there was a nice breeze too. I heard my phone ring and it was Blake. "Hey What's Up?" I said. "I'm outside, sorry I couldn't meet you at your apartment I don't know what apartment number you live in" he said. "It's fine I'll be right down" I said. I put some perfume on and headed down stairs and there he was in his black Mercedes.

I hopped in his car and said "Wow nice ride." "Wow you look....amazing" he said. "Thanks Blake" I said blushing.

Blake's POV:

I saw Jadah walking and she looked amazing. She has nice legs and that shirt made her chest , and by chest I mean her boobs, look big. She got in my car and the car ride was pretty quiet until I asked her "Are you ok?!" "Yea I'm fine I'm just a little nervous cause I still don't really know everyone yet" she said. "Don't worry this BBQ is just the thing you need to get to know everyone" he said. "Your right" I said.

When we got to the BBQ Jadah said hi to everyone and went straight to Amber. "Hey Babe " I heard Jadah say to Amber. "Hey that's my baby" DJ said waiving his spatula in her face. "Sup man" I said to DJ. "Hey man" he said. "Huh oh my God look at Carter and Isaiah..." she said "there so cute." I grabbed her hand and said "Come with me and I'll introduce you to them" I said. "Carter , Isaiah come here boys" I said. "Hi Blake" they both said. "Hey boys I want you to meet my girlfri-...." I stopped myself and said " my friend Jadah." They started playing with her and I walked back to DJ and told him "dude I almost called her my girlfriend." "Really hahaha nice going" he said laughing. "It's not funny she gave me a weird look and starting giggling" I said.

"That's a sign" he said. "Why don't you guys spend some alone time and get to now each other some more" DJ said. "That's actually a great idea DJ" I said. "Soon I hope she'll be mine" I said.