Rated R

Authors Note: This chapter is very inappropriate. There's a lot of rated R stuff that happens in this chapter. Viewer Discretion is Advised!!

Chapter 27: [ Blake's POV ]

It had been a week since the whole incident with Marc. I was always keeping an eye on Jadah and making sure she was safe. She starts school next week so I have to make sure no ones giving her the eye. If you know what I mean. Today I had to take Elizabeth to practice because Jadah had a photo shoot today. I couldn't leave her with Amber because she also had a photo shoot. I asked Doc if it was ok if I took Elizabeth and he said it was fine. Just as long as I got work done. I packed my backpack with water, my shoes, practice gear, milk, and diapers. Today was Elizabeth's "birthday." It's not really her birthday she's just turning 8 months today. Time really does fly.

I put Elizabeth in her stroller and went to my car. I sat her in her car seat and we drove off to the practice stadium. I parked my car and entered the stadium. "Aww look at my boy Blake all grown up" Matt said. "Yea very funny" I said sarcastically. "Hey there's Elizabeth's favorite uncle" I said to DJ. I put Elizabeth in DJ's arm and ran onto the court. "Oh hell nah" DJ said "You did not just play me like that." I started laughing and said "Your the best." 20 minutes later DJ and I switched off. I wiped the sweat off my face and arms and took Elizabeth from DJ's arms. I rocked her in my arms and fed her some milk. I was hoping she would fall asleep. And she did. I put her in her stroller and covered her with a blanket. I then used a bigger blanket to cover almost the whole stroller. I ran back to the court and continued to practice.

After practice I went to go pick up Jadah from her photo shoot. It was 3:30 and we have both been out since 9:00 in the morning. When I got to her photo shoot I honked at her and she got in. "Hey babe! I missed you today" I said. "Hey babe" she said leaning in for a kiss. She turned around and checked on Elizabeth. "Hey baby! Did daddy take good care of you" she said. "How was your day today babe?" She asked. "Exhausting" he said. "Aww my poor baby. Well thank you for taking care of Elizabeth today" she said kissing my cheek. "Your welcome babe" I said "Do you think we can have some fun tonight for being such a good father and boyfriend." She laughed and said "Uhh-" I cut her off and said "Wow taking care of my baby and trying to work today was really exhausting and I need to relax." "Uhh fine. But only because you deserve it" she said.

Jadah's POV:

I can't believe Blake taught me into having sex with him. When we got home I grabbed Elizabeth and took her to my room. Blake followed us and said "I can't wait to mess up these sheets." I giggled and said "Don't talk like that in front of the baby." "Just put her to sleep already so we can relax" he said. "Why are you so horny today?" I asked. "I don't know it's just been a while" he said. About 2 hours later I was able to sleep Elizabeth. Right then Blake said "Can we "relax" now?" I decided to tease him and say "No. I don't really feel like it anymore." "Oh come on babe you can't lead me on like that" he said "We're already on your bed might as well."

I rolled my eyes and sat on his lap. I started kissing his neck and he started moaning. I stopped and said "Wow already?!" He laughed and said "Keep going." I did as I was told. I took his shirt off and then he took mine off. He held my waist and pulled my shirtless body against his. We started kissing and I told him to lay down. I took off my pants and he took off his shorts. I climbed back on his body and took his boxers off. I grabbed his junk and started stroking it with both hands. He moaned in pleasure. Then I finally put it in my mouth. "Ahh Fuck Jadah" he said in pleasure. Blake got off the bed and laid me on the bed. He took my panties off and slid one finger in and then two. "Yes Blake just like that" I said. He finally took both fingers out and he inserted himself in me. We both sighed in please. Blake started thrusting slowly. Then he thrusted harder and I could help but yell "Ahhh Blake do me harder." He went faster and after a few thrust he finally hit my spot and he pulled out and he climaxed all over me. He laid back in bed and we both were breathing heavily. "Are you relaxed now?" I said. "Much better" he said.

I hoped in the shower and cleaned myself off. Then Blake still wanted more so he got in the shower with me. "Blake no more. I'm tired" I said. "Please just really quick" he said. "No we just finished" I said. He couldn't help himself so he grabbed my body and pinned it to the walls of the shower. He put his hand on my crotch and rubbed it. I moaned and said "Blake stop." He wasn't even listening to me he just kept going and I just kept moaning in pleasure. He lifted up one of my legs and inserted himself inside me. "Oooo yea" I moaned. He started thrusting. "You like that?" He said. "Mmmm keep going" I said. He started thrusting harder and faster. This time he lasted longer. He finally pulled out and climaxed. "Happy?" I asked. "Very" he said. "Good now get out and wait your turn" I said.

After I finish showering I went to go check on Elizabeth and she was still sleeping. I heard someone knocking on the door and I went to go check and it was Amber! "BABE" I yelled. "BOO" she yelled. We hugged each other and I said "Come in we have to talk!" "I missed you so much" Amber said. "Me too I was so lonely" I said. Amber and I had been talking for 30 minutes. I guess Blake didn't know she was here because he came downstairs and said "Babe can we go one more time." He was completely naked and he had just gotten out of the shower. His body was wet and shiny that it kind of turned me on. "Huh oh my god BLAKE!" I yelled. Before Amber could turn around I covered her eyes and Blake went back upstairs. "What just happened?" She said. "Was Blake..." "Yes he was" I said. "What did he mean by one more time" she said. "Oh uhh we were playing a game" I hesitated. "Huh you liar you guys were doing it weren't you?" She said. I laughed and turned red. "Yes we were. So what?" I said. "You guys are gross. Anyways I'll be going. I'll call you later" she said heading out the door.

I went upstairs and said "Blake what's wrong with you?" "What?" He said. "Why were you naked?" I said. "I wanted to go one more time" he said. "Oh my god" I said. "Your lucky she didn't she your junk" I said. "Nope that's all yours" he said. I laughed and playfully said "Shut up." We both laid down in bed and like always Blake wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to his body and we both drift off to sleep.