Split

Chapter 83: Jadah's POV

I know I shouldn't be talking to Chris but I want to be mature about this whole thing. He is the father of my son and I just want a healthy relationship with him and I can't have that because of Blake and his jealousy.

After that awkward encounter I just walked away because I really didn't want any conflict or any arguments with Blake but I know I'm about to have one.

As I'm walking to the car I know Blake is behind me so I act as casual as I can. "Jadah!" He yells. I turn around and said "Blake not here. Not in front of Liam." "You didn't seem to have a problem when he was with Chris" he said. "Blake I need you to relax. We weren't doing anything!" "Oh no. So then why was he all over you and why were you all over him" he said. "For Christ sakes Blake do you not trust me! Why are you marrying me if you can't even trust me?" I didn't mean to say that it just came out of frustration. "So you think we shouldn't get married?" He said. "No Blake I didn't mean that it's just, I need you to trust me. We have a family together and I love you with all my heart but you are making this marriage difficult" I said. "I'm the one making it difficult? Your the one all over your ex" he said. "Uhh! Blake you know what just drop it. I don't want to argue with you!" I yelled. Liam started to cry because of Blake and I. I carry him in my arms and said "Its okay honey. Come one lets go get ice cream and daddy can go home." "Jadah" he said. "Maybe we shouldn't see each other until the day of the wedding" I said. "Are you serious?" He questioned. "Look maybe it would be better for us. We just need to be away from each other. Well Elizabeth gets out of school in an hour so you just take care of her and I'll take Liam. It's gonna be okay" I said.

He wasn't too excited about this idea but Blake and I just need to be alone so we don't rip each other's throat out. I kissed Blake's cheek and went inside the mall.

Liam and I got our ice cream and sat on a bench inside the mall. I fed Liam his ice cream as he sat on my lap. "You okay buddy?" I asked. "I wanna go with Chris" he said. I was honestly shocked but it was nice that he wanted to be with him. "Did someone say my name?" I heard Chris's voice. We turn around and sure enough it was Chris. "CWIS!" Liam yelled. "Hey buddy" he said and hugged him. "You okay?" He asked me. I sighed and said "I'm fine." "You sure?" He asked. "Yea Blake and I just had a little argument but we'll be fine" I said and plastered on a fake smile. While Chris and Liam were playing I pulled out my phone and started to look for a nice hotel to stay in.

"Why are you looking for a hotel?" Chris asked. I laughed and said "Oh my God Chris your so nosey." "If you need a place to stay your always welcome at my house" he said. "Uh n-" Liam cut me off and said "Yea! Please mommy." "No it's okay we can stay with Uncle DJ" I said. "But mommy" Liam whined. "No buts mister" I said. "Well Chris we gotta go but thanks for the offer" I said. He hugged Liam goodbye and kissed his forehead. He comes over to me and hugs me good bye as well.

I already texted DJ about the whole situation and he said it was fine. The weddings in 3 days so I bought some clothes so I wouldn't have to go home.

We finally get to DJ's house and he opens the door. "Hey Jadah. Everything okay?" He asked. "Yea" I said. "Hey Liam. Wow your big huh?" He said and hugged Liam. "Uncle DJ lets go play" he said. "Alright buddy lets go" he said and headed to the backyard. I go into the guest bedroom and open the closet and see my beautiful wedding dress. I smile at the thought of Blake being my husband and no longer just my boyfriend.

-----------------------------------------

Hey loves 💖 sorry if the ending was a little weird but here you go... a new chapter. I really hope you enjoyed it. Please comment and vote 💗😁 Thanks for reading 😅✌️ Next update when this gets more than 10 votes 🙏