Blakes in an Accident

Chapter 35: [ Blake's POV ]

I can't believe my own daughter rejected me. When she said that she only wanted Chris as her father it just got to me. I couldn't be there right now I had to leave. On my way to my car I started to tear up. I remember when she was little and she would love being with me but now she doesn't even want me as her father. I got in my car and while I was driving I started crying like I've never cried before. The next thing I knew I was hooked up to an oxygen machine. I slowly started waking up. I looked to my left then to my right. I was in the hospital. I saw DJ, Jadah, and Elizabeth. "What happen?" I whispered. "Oh man Blake I'm glad your awake" DJ said. "How do you feel?" Jadah ask while holding my hand. "Surprisingly fine" he said. Jadah sighed and said "Good!"

I looked at Elizabeth and she said "You were in an accident." "What kind of accident?" I asked Elizabeth. "Car accident" she said. "Thank you for coming to visit me" I said. "Your my daddy" she said. That warmed my heart and I started smiling. "Luckily it wasn't that bad. You do have a cut on your lip, a bruised well everything, and you sprained your finger" DJ explained to me. "Playoffs are right around the corner. I need to recover quick" I said. "Don't worry you'll get better soon. You just can't rush your recovery" Jadah said. "Where's Chris?" I said. "In the waiting room" She said. "Tell him I said thanks for coming" I said. "Or you can just tell him yourself" she said. "Oh no it's ok" I said. But Jadah and DJ had walked out of the room.

Five minutes later the door opened. I really wanted to punch Chris in the face but he did come to visit me so I decided not to be an asshole to him. "Hey man. How you doing?" He asked. "Uhh I've had worse days" I said. "Look Blake I just want to clear the air with you and me" he said. "How?" I said. "Well first off I just want to say sorry for taking Jadah and your own daughter away from you" he said. I laid there for a while and finally said "I accept your apology. Sometimes I can be a real asshole." We laughed and we talked for ten minutes until the nurse had to kick him out. "Alright Mr. Griffin your are doing fine and if you keep it up you can go home tomorrow" she said. "Great! So how long until I can play basketball again?" I asked. "Well it's hard to say. You can probably be back on the court in about 2-3 week" she said. I sighed and said "Great" , sarcastically of course.

Jadah's POV:

I hope Blake and Chris aren't fighting. About ten minutes later Chris came out and said "So I apologized and we cleared the air between us." "Oh my god baby that's great. I'm so proud of you" I said. I kissed him and we left. We drove home and Elizabeth said "When is Blake coming out of the hospital?" "I don't know baby. Ugh listen baby, you don't wanna call Blake dad" I said. "Uhh I'll try" she said. "You don't have to do it if you don't want to ok sweetheart" Chris said. "Ok daddy" she said "Daddy can you take me to uncle DJ's house?" "I don't know let me ask him" he said. I called DJ and he said it was fine. We drive to DJ's house and I said to DJ "Take care of her." "I will" he said. "Bye baby" I said. "Bye mommy" she said.

I went back to the car and asked Chris "What do you wanna do know?" "I say we should go back home and have some fun" he said. "Oooo I like the way you think Mr.Evans" I said. We got home and we ran upstairs. I closed the door and said "Your pants. Loose then." He took his pants off and his shirt off. Oh my god he was so big. I threw his half naked body on the bed and sat on his lap and started kissing his neck. I then took my shirt off and my shorts. He put me on the bottom and him on top. He took off my panties and put his fingers in. That made me moan and just want him more. Then he pulled his fingers out and I got up. I started stroking his junk with both my hands. Then I put it in my mouth. He started moaning and then he inserted himself inside me. He started thrusting slowly. He was teasing me. Then he started thrusting faster and faster. "Oh FUCK!" I yelled. He pulled out and climaxed. We both laid in bed and we were breathing heavily. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said back.

An hour had past and I got a text from DJ saying if Elizabeth could sleep over. I texted him back saying "Sure! I'll drop by and leave her her PJ's and tooth brush." I took a shower after Chris and put on some basketball shorts and a shirt that I got at a Christina Perri concert. I got Elizabeth's backpack and put her PJ's in and her tooth brush with her tooth paste. "I'll be back baby" I said kissing Chris. "Ok baby" he said as I walked out the door. I drove to DJ's and knocked on the door. "Hey!" I said as Amber opened the door. "Hey babe" she said. "So here are her Pajamas and toothbrush" I said. "Ok thanks" she said. "Take care of my baby" I said. "Don't worry" she said closing the door.

I got back in the car and I got a call from Blake. "Hey. How you doing?" I said. "Better. Listen I need you to pick me up tomorrow from the hospital" he said. "Uhh sure. What time?" I said. "8:30am" he said. "Aww Blake you know I'm not a morning person" I said. He laughed and said sarcastically "Sorry princess." Then he hung up.

(Sorry this chapter is boring. Thanks for reading. Make sure you vote please.)