Dont Resist

Chapter 48: Jadah's POV

I woke up to my phone beeping and beeping. It was non stop text from Blake and he kept texting me about how he loved me and blah blah blah. I had taken a nap after Blake left. I got up and Chris called me. "Hi Chris. What's up?" I said. "Nothing just wanted to know how my beautiful girlfriend is doing?" He said. "Chris please I told you this is just something we're doing to get Blake back" I said. "Oh I know I'm just talking advantage of this" he said. "Your such a freak" I said, "listen I have to go pick up Elizabeth I'll-" Chris cut me off and said "Let me take you because I really wanna see Elizabeth." "No Chris she doesn't want to see you. I don't want her to see you because she's just going to have all these bad memories and I just want to avoid that" I said. "Jadah come on" he said. "No Chris" I said, "Your only focus is me, as cocky as I sound but it's true." He sighs into the phone and said "Fine. I love you Jadah." I stayed quiet and said "Yea ok." Then I hung up.

I know that was mean but I'm not sure if I want to be telling him 'I love him' because then he's going to think I actually have feelings for him. I decided to get dressed and go pick up Elizabeth. I grabbed my keys and headed out the door. When I walked out the door I bumped into the one and only creep I know, Blake. "Blake what the fuck?!" I said. "Jadah I know this is weird but I need to talk to you. I love you Jadah, and only you" he said. "Blake we've been through this, several times actually, if you love me like you claim you do then we wouldn't be in this situation" I said. "Look Jadah I wasn't actually seeing her I was just taking care of the baby. I'm not heartless" he said. "Blake I don't have time for this I have to go pick up Elizabeth" I said. "No you have enough time cause I dropped her off at DJs house" he said.

"You really thought this out didn't you?" I said. "Yea I did" he said. He starts to walk closer to me and closes the door behind him. "Blake what are-" he cuts me off with a kiss. His lips were smooth and juicy. He puts his hands on my waist and pulls my body closer to him. I brake the kiss and say "Blake no please not now." I try to get his hands off my waist but he's determined to dominate me. "C'mon Jadah I know you want me" he said. I really do! His hands start to move up my shirt. "No Blake please" I said. "Don't resist" he said. He starts to kiss my neck and his hands start to move up my shirt. He starts to suck on my neck and makes me moan. Blake always make me feel good. He starts to take my shirt off and I start to slide his shorts down. I was now in my bra and Blake in his boxers. His hand starts to caress my breast and when we were about to get started the door swings open and Elizabeth and DJ are standing there. I scream and DJ grabs Elizabeth and pulls her back outside. I grab my shirt and put it on quickly, and Blake grabs his shorts and puts them back on. I wipe away Blake's saliva from my neck cause he was sucking and licking on my neck. God he left me a hickey.

I run back outside and say "Oh hey baby I wasn't expecting you here so early." "What were you and dad doing?" She asked. "We were just hugging" I said. "Oh uh ok" she said and ran to the backyard. I start to punch DJ on his arm and say "DJ what the fuck?! Why didn't you tell me you were dropping her off!!!?" He laughs and said "I didn't expect to see this." I roll my eyes and DJ said "Hey it's not the first time I walk in on you guys." I start to turn red and Blake comes out and said "Thanks man you always seem to come in the right time." DJ laughs and said "It's cause I care." He goes to back with Elizabeth and leaves Blake and I alone. "So that was sort of fun" I said. "I'm glad you enjoyed it" he said. He walks towards me and moves my hair away from my neck. "That's gonna hurt a bit" he said. I laugh and say "Bye Blake." "I'll be back to continue this" he said. "Please don't" I said. I close the door and I felt butterflies in my stomach, God I feel like a 5 year old girl. But I'm just a girl who's in love with a fool.