Somethings Wrong with Jadah

Chapter 12: [ Blake's POV ]

DJ , Amber , and I waited patiently in the hospital hoping Jadah was ok. I was pacing up and down the halls. I couldn't help but think this was all my fault. We have been in the hospital for about 3 hours. Then a nurse came out and said "For Jadah Hernandez." I immediately stood up and said "Here! What's wrong with Jadah?" "Jadah is suffering from a terrible case of food poisoning" the nurse said "she's stable but were gonna keep her for the night." "But how did she get it? She always try's to eat healthy" I said. "The burger" DJ said "she ate her burger on the way back and the meat must of been bad." "Can we see her?" Amber asked. "Of course. Just be quiet she's a little drowsy from the pain medicine we gave her" the nurse said opening the door.

There she was laying in the hospital bed. When we walked in she burley had her eyes open. As I was approaching the bed Amber gave me a slight bump and she said "Don't even get near her!" "Amber come here" DJ said grabbing here by her arm. "Jadah" I said whispering. She was drowsy and smiling , which was weird considering what I did to her. "Hey babe" she said "I missed you much." The medicine made her say these words that weren't even true. I know she didn't miss me and I know she is no longer mine.

Jadah's POV:

I woke up the next morning in a hospital bed. I was a little worried because I had no memory of what happen the night before. Besides the fact that Blake kissed Ashley. I had a needle in my arm , and a breathing tube in both my nostrils. When my vision was clear enough I saw Amber , DJ , and Blake were sleeping. I was to weak to say anything so I just laid there until Blake started to wake up. I quickly pretended to go back to sleep. I could hear footsteps walking towards the hospital bed. Then I felt a hand putting a piece of my hair behind my ear. I still remained asleep.

Then Blake started to whisper something to me. He said "Jadah I know you can't hear me right know but I just want to say I'm so sorry I ruined out anniversary. I swear I didn't kiss her , she kisses me and because of that I no longer have you in my life. Jadah I love you and I would never hurt you but last night I was weak and fell short." He kissed my forehead and I couldn't help myself so I woke up. I still haven't forgiven him for what he did to me. I couldn't say anything because my stomach was hurting but I sucked it up and said " Why? Why couldn't you stay strong for me?" "I-I couldn't. I love you but I don't know what happened" he said.

I started to cry a little and just tuned him out. "Jadah please I love you so much that I can't live without you" he said. He tried leaning in for a kiss but he stopped himself and said "I'm sorry." We were only lip distance apart when he kissed me. This wasn't right so I pushed him away. "Blake just leave me alone....please" I said.

The nurse walked in and checked on me. "How are you feeling?" the nurse said. "I'm doing better I just get minor pain in my stomach" I said. "That's normal just take some Advil and try to eat only healthy food" the nurse said "so who will be taking you home?" "I will" Blake said. I seriously had no other choice so I said "yea he'll take me home." "Ok great. Now it's very important you aren't home alone" the nurse said. She removed all the needles and wires from my body. I got up very slowly and in pain. Amber grabbed my hand and help me.

Once we were out I sat in Blake's car and just tried to ignore him. He held my hand and I swung my arm away from his. "Jadah please" he said. I just ignored him. When we got to my apartment Blake helped me out of the car and took me upstairs to my room. "Thank you Blake you can go home now" I said. "Nope sorry you can't be alone" he said.

Days went by and Blake started to make me fall in love with him again day by day. Hours went by , days went by and that sparked that died , started to spark once more. Everyday he would tell me that he loves me and that he was sorry but I wasn't sure if I should take him back. But then today Blake asked me "Jadah will you please take me back?" I didn't know what to say. I was over taken by his love that I said "yes." It had been about a month that Blake had been taking care of me and he had proven to me that he really did love me. When he had games Amber would take care of me. But to be honest I think I made the right choice because everyone deserves a second chance.