I Hate You!

Chapter 86: Blake's POV

After Liam's little birthday party Jadah started to clean up as I escorted Jadah's cousin out the door. "It was nice seeing you again bro" Odell said and shook my hand. "You two have a safe flight back home" I said.

I started to help Jadah clean but she stopped me and said "I got it." She was not happy. She took the plate from my hand and threw it away.

"Come on Jadah you can't be mad at me forever" I said. She didn't respond. "Oh I see, the silent treatment" I said. She sprays some disinfectant spray on the table and cleaned it.

"Okay fine. Have it your way" I said. Once again no answer, not even a look.

I walk behind her and stare at her from behind as she cleans the table. I wrap my arms around her waist and pull her close to me. She gasp.

She try to leave my side but I held her tight and started to kiss her neck. She sighed and said "Blake get off me." "Come on Jadah don't be like that" I said. My hands still around her waist. She elbows me but not to hard. I let go of her.

"No Blake you don't be like that. It irritates me how you choose your job over your family" she said. She stands in front of me with her hand on her hip.

Is she serious?

"Okay so I'll just quit my job and not provide for my family like a husband is suppose to do" I slightly yelled. "Oh okay Mr. Big Man. You think I don't bust my ass at work too?" She said. "Oh please all you gotta do is stand half naked and pose for a fucking camera" I said. "Oh so my money isn't important? Cause if it ain't then you pay all the bills and buy the groceries all by yourself!" She yelled. "Oh my God please as if I don't already do that" I said. "Oh hell no Blake. Don't you dare make me look like the bad guy cause you know dam well that I help around here financially as well" she said. "You know what just drop it. I'll be the bad guy then. I love my job more than my family, according to you cause Jadah knows everything!" I said and walked out. "I hate you Blake" she said as I walked away. "Yea well the feeling is mutual" I said in respond.

I headed to the backyard to shoot around to clear my head.

Jadah's POV:

After the argument with Blake I continued to clean up and headed upstairs. The kids were asleep so I took a shower to relax.

After the shower I got dressed and looked out the window only to see Blake shooting around. I didn't mean to tell him that I hate him, it was in the heat of the moment. I'm still mad at him. I sat on the bed and turned on the TV.

* Next Morning *

I woke up around 9:30am. I guess I fell asleep while watching TV. I had the bed to myself so I guess Blake is sleeping downstairs on the couch.

I went downstairs and Blake wasn't there. I guess he had practice. I don't know at this point I don't care.

I headed back upstairs to get ready for the day.

---------------------------------------

Sorry for the super short chapter but here's an update guys! YAY 🤘🏻🕳 Enjoy and thanks for reading 💗 Please vote and comment 😏🎉