Going Back Home

Chapter 43: [ Jadah's POV ]

It was game 7 and the crowd was heated. Blake was going up for a lay up and HE'S FOULED! Yes! The crowd starts to cheer because it's an and one. Blake falls to the floor and does a backflip. The first thing that came to my head was King Bach. Anyways Blake makes his free throws and the game continues. The game was getting really good but we already knew we won. The fans stood up and clapped. Yes were going to Round 2. Elizabeth and I start to clap and we start to high five random fans. Elizabeth and I made our way to the locker room. Elizabeth and I got those confetti things that you pull on the strong and confetti comes out. We jumped out of no where and pulled it. As we pulled it we yelled "CONGRATULATION!" Some of the guys got scared and jumped a little. "Thanks" the guys say. Elizabeth runs to Uncle DJ and hug him. "Congrats Uncle DJ!" She says in the cutest voice. "Ok hold on I have to save this moment." I pull out my phone and took a picture. I run into Blake's arms and say "Congratulations baby!" I give him a long kiss. He puts a shirt on and says "I'll be back I have a post game interview." "Ok baby but hurry back" I say smacking his butt as he walks out.

About 20 minutes later Blake comes back and we head home because we have to pack to go to Oklahoma. We say bye to everybody and head home. When we get home Elizabeth runs upstairs and grabs her Cinderella luggage. She starts to pack some toys until Blake says "What about some clothes kiddo? Your not gonna be wearing toys are you?" "Yea I can wear toys" she says giving Blake a puppy dog face. I walk in and say "No your not missy. I grab her luggage and empty it. Pack some clothes and then maybe you can take some toys." "Fine" she says. Blake and I walk back to our room and start to pack. While we were packing Blake packed me a thong. "And why the hell would I need this?" I ask Blake whole holding the thong with the tip of my fingers. "Hey you never know. What if we win and I want to "relax" afterward" he says with a smirk. "Remind me to throw these away" I say. He laughs and hugs me from behind. He starts to kiss my neck and says "I love you." "I guess I love you too" I say while giggling. "Oooo that's cold" he says. I start to laugh and I finish packing. I put my luggage to the side and lay on the bed.

Then Elizabeth comes running in with her luggage. "Finished!" She yells. "Let me check" I say. She hands me her luggage and I see that she has a bunch of toys packed in there and one pair of underwear. I start to crack up. At this point tears start running down my cheek. "Oh my god Blake come look at this" I say. I hand Blake the luggage and then he starts to laugh. "Oh my god this is perfect" he says. "What?" Elizabeth says. "Oh God. Come on honey" I say holding her hand and taking her to her room. Then I start to pack for her. While I was packed for her she asked me "Mommy? Are we gonna stay with grandma and grandpa?" "Yes, that way we don't waste money on a hotel" I say. "Oh ok" she says. "Everything ok?" I asked her. "Yea I'm just scared to get on a plane" she says. "Oh baby don't worry you'll be fine. Daddy will protect you" I say. She smiles and she goes to bed. I turn the lights off and leave a small opened crack on the door. I walk back to Blake and say "She's afraid to get on a plane." "She'll be fine. It's a private plane anyways" he says. "I told her that you would protect her" I say. "Of course I will. I have to protect my queen and princess" he says. I blush and hug him. "That was so cheesy" I say. He laughs and kisses me. "Alright let's get some sleep. We have a long trip tomorrow" Blake says taking his shirt off. "With you like that, no problem" I say. He turns a little red and lays on the bed. We cuddle and drifted off to sleep.

It was the next day and we had to wake up early to catch the plane. We woke up at 5:30 and we were out of the house by 6:00. I didn't want to wake Elizabeth so I wrapped her in a blanket because it was freezing. I carried Elizabeth with one hand and my luggage in the other. "Want me to help you?" Blake asked. "No babe I'm fine" I say. We were gonna meet up at the Clippers practice stadium. When we got there we got in the bus and the bus drove us to the airport. Then from there we boarded the private plane and before we knew it we were in the air. Luckily Elizabeth was sleeping because I didn't want her to be scared. She's a heavy sleeper just like Blake. I put her in my lap and I drifted off to sleep.

I felt someone hitting my shoulder. I slowly started waking up and it was DJ taking a picture with me sleeping. "DJ what the hell?" I say. He starts to laugh and says "I'm sorry we couldn't help it." "We?" I say. "Yea Blake, Chris, Matt, and Elizabeth took a picture with you sleeping. "What the hell you guys?!" I say. I start to scowl at Blake and he stops laughing. "I hate you guys. How much longer till we land?" I ask. "About 3 more hours" Chris says. "Uh" I groan. "Hey you were asleep for most of the trip" he says chuckling. I throw him my pillow and lay back on my seat. I grab a piece of gum from my pocket and started to chew it because I had bad breath.

• 3 Hours Later •

We had just landed and we were in the airport waiting for our luggage. People were taking pictures of the guys. We finally had all out luggage a and everyone parted there ways. Blake had a rental car. We hopes in the car and drove to Gail's house. "I can't wait to see your mom" I say. "Yea me too. I've missed her" he says. "Aww momma's boy" I say pinching his cheek. "Ow stop that" he says. I laugh and let go of his cheek. "Wow Oklahoma is really pretty" I say. "Yea it is" Blake says. We finally got to Gail's house. Blake got the luggage a out from the trunk and Elizabeth gores running towards the door. "Elizabeth be careful" I say. Elizabeth bangs on the door and says "Grandma! Grandma!" Tommy opens the door and says "Hey Kiddo!" "GRANDPA!" Elizabeth says, "where's grandma?" "She went to the market to get you some food" he says. "Hey Tommy" I say hugging him. "Hey Jadah how you been?" He asked. "I've been pretty good but your sons a handful" I say giggling. "Tell me about it" Tommy says. We both laugh and Blake says "Ha ha very funny! What's up dad?!" "Hey son how you been?" He asked. "Exhausted but happy" he says. "That's good" Tommy says. Blake decided to go to his old room and takes a nap. I on the other hand hoped in the shower. Tommy and Elizabeth were having fun playing outside. I feel so good being back with Blake's family or should I say our family.

------------------------------------

(Hey guys thanks for reading. Sorry it's a little boring. Make sure you vote and comment. Sorry if there's any typos. I was to lazy to re-read it. Oh and do me a HUGE favor and go check out my other fan fiction. It's called "Nash's Best Friend." It's not doing so well so if you guys can please read it, it would mean the world to me. Thanks! Love You Guys!)