Your All that Matters to Me

Chapter 30: [ Jadah's POV ]

It had been three days since Blake had talk to Brooke about our situation. Tonight is game day and there playing OKC. I'm a little nervous about this game because OKC beat the Spurs. So I'm not sure how tonight's game will end but it's gonna be a good game. Blake was a little nervous about tonight's game. "Babe don't worry you'll do fine and even if you don't win you at least your gonna give it your all" I said. "I guess" he said. I sat on his lap and said "Babe look at me. Your gonna get your butt on that court and your gonna give it your all." He smiled and kissed me and said "Your right babe." I got off his lap and he went running onto the court. It was 3:30 and they guys were already at the Staple Center getting warmed up. Blake's mom and dad were in town and Blake's mom, Gail, didn't want to attend tonight's game so she decided to babysit Elizabeth. She's so sweet.

I was sitting on the Clippers bench and I tried not to be in the back because I was trying to avoid Brooke and Brittany. "Babe come with me" Blake said. "Where?" I said. "Just come" he said smiling. He took me to the and we entered the supply room. "What are we doing in here?" I asked. He didn't say anything he just walked towards me and started making out with me. Then he started slipping his hand into my shirt. I broke the kiss and said "Blake! Not here." "It'll be real quick I promise" he said. "Fine" I said pushing him onto a chair that was in there. I sat on his lap and started kissing him. I started grinding on his junk and before we could do anything else I heard Doc saying "Blake! Blake!" I sighed and said "To be continued." He laughed and said "Yup." Before he opened the door I stopped him and said "You have a little friend popping out in your shorts." "Oh shit" he said. I started laughing and said "Just stay here till it goes down." "Alone?" He said. "Your a big boy" I said. "Fine" he said as I closed the door.

Blake's POV:

My "little friend" finally went down and I headed back to the court. Then I bumped into Brittany. I kept my head down and tried to ignore her. She grabbed my hand and said "Blake I missed you. I haven't seen you for three days." "Brittany let go of me. I have to go back on the court" I said. The Jadah popped out of no where and said "My man said to let him go so I'm giving you t the count of three and if you don't let him go I'm gonna fuck up your face." She let me go and said "Bitch." She grabbed my hand and dragged me back to the court. On our way back to the court two more of the cheerleaders said hi to me and hugged me. I didn't hug them back.

Jadah just rolled her eyes and said "Wow looks like everyone wants you." "But I don't want everyone. I just want you" I said. She sighed and said "Look Blake if all the cheerleaders are gonna flirt with you and try to take me out of your life then maybe we shouldn't be together." "Jadah don't say that" I said hugging her "we just got back together and I can't loose you." "I'm just fed up already. I'm sick of all these girls" she said starting to cry. I wiped her tears away and said "Don't let them get to you. I love you and only you just forget about them. Your all that matters to me" I hugged her and she didn't say anything. "Let's go back to the court" I said. She exhales and said "Ok babe." "I Love you" I said. "Love you too." She said.

Jadah's POV:

After the game the score was 107-101. Blake and I walked back home where Gail was taking care of Elizabeth. I unlocked the door and found Elizabeth in her crib sleeping. "Hey Gail. Thanks so much for babysitting" I said. "No problem honey" she said. "Hey sweety I saw the game and don't worry you'll get 'em next time" Gail said to Blake. "Thanks mom" Blake said. She yawned and headed upstairs to the guest room to go to sleep. "So do you wanna finish what we started in the supply closet" Blake said. "You read my mind" I said. We headed upstairs and Blake threw me onto the bed. He took off his shirt and then he took mine off. He undressed me and inserted himself into me. Our bed was starting to squeak and make noise. Then we heard the door knock. "You two need to stop what your doing cause your making to much noise" Gail said. We both turned red and didn't say anything. He kept going and I said "Babe stop before your mom ends up coming in here." "Fine. To be continued" Blake said. "Yes. Now go shower" I said. "Wanna join me?" He asked. I blushed and said "No babe."

( Sorry if there's typos. I didn't feel like re-reading my chapter. Thanks for reading. )