Oklahoma Part 2

Chapter 55: Jadah's POV

After the call I was just so heartbroken. I laid in bed for hours after that call so I decided to go spend some time with Elizabeth so I can take my mind off this. It was raining pretty hard here so Elizabeth and I decided to stay in and watch a movie. We had a movie date as she called it. Elizabeth puts her favorite movie in, which is Lady and the Tramp. She has a different favorite movie every week. Mid way through the movie Tommy gets home. "Hey kiddo!" He said. "Hey Tommy. How are you?" I asked. "I'm good and yourself?" He asked. "It's complicated" I said. "Understood" he said. "Hi grandpa" Elizabeth said. "Hey sweetheart. Wow I love this movie" he said. "Watch it with me grandpa" she said. "Sure thing" he said. I decided to go to the room and just take nap. Even though I already had like 10 other naps.

Blake's POV:

I can't believe she left me. I thought she loved me. All I want to do is take care of her and keep her safe. I promised her I wasn't going to leave her alone ever again. I don't have another game for like 3 days so I decided to go to Oklahoma. All the times were booked except for a 1am flight. Looks like I have no choice. I bought the ticket and waited impatiently for 1am.

By the time I get to Oklahoma it's going to be 3am so everyone's in for a surprise. It's was only 6pm so I decided to pack some clothes in a small backpack because I won't be there for long.

I decided to take a nap before I left. I was looking at a 5 hour nap. I set an alarm because I know I'm not going to wake myself up at 11pm.

My alarm went off and it was 11pm. I got up grabbed my stuff and started to drive to LAX. I got passed security and waited for my plane to board.

*Hours Later*

I had finally landed in Oklahoma and I was so tired but I needed to confront Jadah about all this bullshit that is going on. I grabbed my backpack and called a Taxi to get to my moms house. When I got there I was so angry because all this nonsense that was happening to my family. I looked for the spare key they had under the matt but it wasn't there. I started to pound on the door.

Jadah's POV:

I woke up to the sound of someone pounding on the door. I opened my door and Tommy said "Jadah stay in the room." "Is everything ok?" I asked. "Someone banging at your door at 3:30am isn't normal. Now stay in the room" he said. I closed the door and locked it. I was starting to worry because he had a bat. I pressed my ear against the door to hear what is happening. Tommy opens the door and said "Son? Jesus what's wrong with!? Your moms in the room terrified." "Sorry dad but I came here to get my girlfriend and daughter" he said.

My heart dropped and my stomach started to hurt real bad. I was scared and nervous. "Son nows not the time for this" Tommy said. "Dad this doesn't concern you" he said. Then I hear Gail's voice. "Honey what are you doing here?" She said. "Hey mom where is she?" He said. "Blake your fathers right, nows not the time" she said. "Is she in my old room?" He said. I hear his footsteps getting closer to the room. I stepped back and see the shadow of his feet under the door. He tried opening the door and then he knocked on the door and said "Jadah open the door." I didn't say anything. "Jadah baby open the door!" He said raising his voice a little. "JADAH!" He yelled. I'm glad Elizabeth's in the other room so she won't have to hear this. "Blake please go away!" I said. The door knob started to rattle a little. What is he doing? Then the door swings open.

I scream a little. "Blake JESUS!" I said. "Jadah we need to talk" he said. "Blake stop it" Gail said. "No no Gail it's okay. We're just gonna talk" I said. "Ok then. Blake be good" she said and closed the door. "Blake -" he cuts me off and said "No! Jadah just tell me why?" "Blake I told you why in the letter" I said. "I need to hear it from you" he said. I sat down because my legs started to fell weak. "Look Blake the reason I didn't tell you was because I thought you were going to leave us. I thought you were going to hate me and the baby because it's not yours" I said. "Jadah I just don't understand why you had to leave me?" "Because Blake I didn't want to hurt you" I said. "Baby this isn't your fault. Something terrible happened to you and you couldn't control it" he said. "I just thought you wouldn't want me anymore" I said. I started to cry and said "This was never suppose to happen." Blake wraps his arms around me and said "Baby we can still make this work. I don't care if the baby isn't mine. I promise I will love it and take care of it like if it was my own." "No Blake I can't have you raise a baby that isn't yours" I said. "Jadah what are you saying?" Blake said. "I don't think we can be together" I said. "Jadah stop. I promised you I wasn't going to leave you. I'm going to stick by you no matter what" he said. He rubbed my stomach and said "I'm going to raise this baby and I'm going to love it." I smiled and said "Are you sure baby? I don't want to put you through this." "I want to be there for you" he said. "You know you didn't have to make a scene" I said. "Yea I know but I looked like a badass" he said. I laughed and said "I can't believe you came all the way here just for me." "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said.

-----------------------------------------
Sorry for a not so interesting chapter. I'm still working out the details for the next chapter. Just bare with me. I'll update the next chapter when this chapter gets more than 10 votes. Thanks for reading loves.