Cheater Cheater Pumpkin Eater

Chapter 11: [ Jadah's POV ]

I put Monsters Inc. on pause and checked the time. It was 6:30 and I decided to get dress. I went upstairs and decided to dress casual. I put some light blue jeans and a red jersey with Blake's number on it. We weren't sure if we were going out after Blake's game because he might be tired.

I put a little bit of make-up on and put some perfume on. I checked the time and saw that it was 7:15. Wow I took a long time to get dress I told myself. I got Blake's gift , which I was going to give to him after his game. Amber and I were going to meet each other at the VIP entrance. When I got there I can see Amber waiving at me. "Hey Amber" I said hugging her. "Hey Boo" Amber said. "I can't wait to see Blake" I told her smiling. "Where are you gonna put his gift?" Amber asked. "Doc let me put it in his locker" I said. "Alright let's get going it's late" Amber said.

Before we entered the stadium Amber and I heard a familiar voice call our names. "Amber Jadah Hey ladies" Ashley called. Oh great I thought to myself. It turns out Amber had invited her to the game and to hang out with us after the game. "Why?" I whispered to Amber. "Because I felt bad we haven't been hanging out with as often as before" she told me. "I hate you" I said jokingly to her. We entered the stadium and Amber and I headed to the locker room. It was empty and I left Blake's present in his locker with a note. After that we caught up with Ashley to our seats and enjoyed the game.

* After the Game *

Amber , Ashely , and I made our way backstage. We waited for the guys to get dress and then we would meet them in the locker room. DJ came to get us and took us to the locker room. "Hey DJ" I said hugging DJ. "Hey babe" Amber said kissing DJ. Ashley didn't say anything because she really didn't know the team. When we got there the team yelled out "AWW" to me. I was a little confuse until I saw Blake holding his iPad and the beautiful case that came with it. "Shut Up" I said yelling to the team jokingly. I walked to Blake and gave him a hug and a kiss. "Aww you guys are so cute" Ashley said standing behind us. "Ugh" I said whispering to Blake. "Stay away from her" I said to Blake. "Hi Blake" Ashley said smiling and playing with her hair. "Ugh hi Ashley" he said.

About 20 minutes had pass and we were just chilling in the locker room. "I'm hungry" DJ said "who wants to come with me to get food?" He asked. "I'll go. I'm starving too" I said. "Amber wanna come" DJ and I both asked her. "No I'm good" Amber said. "We'll be back" I yelled. DJ and I went to his car and drove to an In-N-Out near by. We both got a double double. "Dam girl you sure can eat" DJ said. "Haha leave me alone" I said. On our way back I started to eat my food cause I was starving. "You better not dirty my car" DJ said. DJ loves his car. "Relax if it does get dirty I'll clean it , you big baby" I said.

Blake's POV:

Jadah and DJ were taking pretty long so I decided to wait for them outside the locker room. I stood there outside by myself for about 5 minutes until Ashley came to accompany me. "Hey Blake what are you doing here alone?" She asked. "I'm waiting for Jadah and DJ" I told her trying not to make contact with her. "You know you and Jadah make a really cute couple" she said. "Thanks" I said. She started getting closer to me and I just backed away until she had me cornered on the wall.

"Can you please back away from me?" I said trying to push her away from me. She then had her hand on my chest and her other hand on my waist. "Why do you want me to back away I'm just as prettier and sexier than Jadah" she told me. I tried pushing her off me but she wouldn't budge. I heard DJ and Jadah coming and before I knew it Ashley forced a kiss on me.

Jadah's POV:

DJ and I took forever because he had to go pee. When DJ and I were heading back to the locker room. I saw Blake and Ashley in the corner kissing. I was in complete shock , my heart was beating fast , my stomach hurt , and I dropped my soda all over the floor. Tears were streaming down my face. Blake looked at me and I went charging for him. DeAndre dropped the food and grabbed me by my arm and said "Jadah stop!" "You son of a bitch how could you!!! You fucken bastard!!!" I yelled.

I was able to free one of my hands and slap Ashley in the face. "Amber please it was Ashley , she kissed me" he said. "Save it you jackass!! We're through!!" I yelled. I ran out of the stadium crying. While I was running to my car I fell to my knees and just cried. Amber , Blake , and DJ came running after me. Blake wrapped his arms around me and said "Please I'm sorry. Ashley's the one who kissed me. I love you" he said. I managed to slap him and said "Get away from me!" Amber pushed Blake and slapped him too. "Blake just leave them alone" DJ said taking Blake back to the stadium.

Amber was holding me in her arms while we were sitting on the floor. I was crying my heart out. "I'm so sorry Jadah" she said. I just sat there an cried in Ambers arms. I was to weak to get up and go into my car so Amber and I just sat there on the floor. My heart was hurting and my stomach was killing me. Before I knew it I threw up and past out on the floor.

Ambers POV:

"JADAH JADAH WAKE UP" I yelled. I checked her pulse and she was still breathing. I called DJ on the phone and told him what happen. DJ and Blake came running to the parking lot. Blake picked her up and sat with her in the back seat. We got in the car and rushed to the hospital. When we got to the hospital they took her into the emergency room to examine her.

"What the hell happened?!" Blake asked me. "This is all your fault you jackass!" I yelled. "Amber relax" DJ said. I went to go sit in the back of the hospital waiting room by myself , just hoping Jadah was ok.