You Again?!

Authors Note: Alright guys I'm going to continue this fan fiction and make it better. I'm going to continue the story from Chapter 43: Going Back Home. So everything that was after this chapter, just forget about it cause this is going to be a whole new fan fiction.

Chapter 44: [ Jadah's POV ]

• Months Later •

It was finally December, my favorite month of the year. Today Elizabeth and I were going Christmas shopping. Blake had practice so I was able to get him his present without him knowing. We were in the mall shopping for some clothes for Elizabeth. Of course she takes me to the sports area and picks out a bunch of sports clothes. "Honey you don't want like a frozen shirt or a non-sport shirt?" I ask her. She rolls her eyes and says "Fine." Elizabeth is unique she won't be like anyone else, she's just herself. We go to the girl area and she picks out a plain pink shirt. "Happy?" She says. "Mm I would of preferred something else but this is fine" I said. Once we were done with Elizabeth we go to Foot Locker and I decided to buy Blake some basketball shoes. Once I picked Blake's shoes we went home because Elizabeth wanted to see a basketball game. When we got home I saw Blake sitting in the couch. "Blake?!" I said shocked. I put his gift behind my back and said "What are you doing here so early?" I asked. "Doc decided to end practice early" he said. He gets up and walked towards us. "Daddy!" Elizabeth said. "Hey sweetheart" Blake said. "Dad can we watch the game?" She asked. She won't watch a basketball game without her dad. "What game?" He asked. I took this opportunity to go to the room and hide Blake's gift. I ran into the room and put his shoes all the way in the back of the closet. "Hiding something?" I hear Blake. I jump and say "Blake you have to stop popping out of no where." "What are you hiding babe?" He asked. "You know dam well what I'm hiding" I said. He laughs and said "Yea I do. What did you get me?" "Mm nothing important" I said. "Oh come on" he said. "Don't we have a game to watch?" I said. He smiles and we all head over to the living room.

"What game are we watching?" Blake asked Elizabeth. "The Trail Blazers dad" she said. While we were watching the game Elizabeth said "Mom I think Damien Lillard is cute." I smiled and said "Yea me too." Blake looks over at us and says "Honey your to young to be talking like that." "Oh please she can say that" I said. "Jadah you don't even think he's cute" he said. "No your right, I think he's really handsome. Isn't that right Elizabeth?" I said. "Yup" she said. "The only man that you should be complementing is me" he said.

It was the next day and I had a photoshoot to go to and Blake had practice. Elizabeth was on winter break so we had to leave her with Gloria (Matt Barnes wife). Besides she owes us for that one time we took care of the boys. On my way to the photoshoot Blake texted me saying "What kind of photoshoot is it?" I didn't want to tell him because I'm this photoshoot I'm going to be using very short clothing and Blake hates when I do photoshoots like that. "It's a Christmas photoshoot" I replied. He texted me back but I couldn't answer it because I arrived to the photoshoot late and I had to get dressed. I ran into my dressing room and put on my outfit. This photoshoot was for Seventeen Magazine. My outfit consist of really short Santa Claus dress, some black high heel boots, and a Santa Claus hat. I'm not really sure what I was promoting but I was late and I didn't really care.

After the photoshoot I got to see my photos and they were great. As I was walking back to my dressing room I heard a voice say "Nice photos." I turned around to say thank you to the person but when I saw who it was I just froze. It can't be him! Why? I felt like my heart broke. "It's been a while Jadah" he said. He walks closer to me and I say "Chris please stay away from me." "Jadah come on I just want to talk to you" he said. "No Chris last time I saw you, you left me heartbroken" I said. "I know it kills me because I lost a beautiful girl that day" he said. "Apparently I wasn't that beautiful since you went ahead and cheated on me with someone else" I said. "I-" I cut him off and said "You know what I don't wanna hear it. I have to go."

When I got to my dressing room I was just so overwhelmed because I saw Chris. He was the so sweet to me and I really loved him but I guess I was just another one of his toys. I got dressed really quick and I walked out. "Jadah!" I heard Chris yell. "Chris just leave me alone. Why are you here anyways?" I asked. "There doing an article about me" he said. "What a waste" I said. "Jadah you don't think I fell ashamed. I lost you and Elizabeth. I miss you guys so much. Jadah please you have to believe me. I'm so sorry" he said. I just couldn't do this right now. I got into my car and drove off.

-------------------------------------

Zayum! Bet you didn't see that coming. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if there are any typos. Thank you guys for reading. Make sure you vote and comment my loves ☺️💖