Happy Anniversary

Chapter 10: [ Jadah's POV ]

It was the next morning and I was still in Blake's arms. I checked the time and it was 1:00 in the afternoon. I guess we were pretty tired from taking care of the twins. They had us running around with them in Blake's backyard.

I rolled out of bed and walked to Blake's side of the bed and kissed him on his forehead. He started waking up and he said "Morning babe. Looks like you woke me up with true loves kiss." "Aww Blake" I said "are you just saying that cause we saw Shrek with the boys last night." "Of course not babe" he said getting out if bed.

* 8 Months Later *

I can't believe it's gonna be a year that Blake and I have been dating. Sadly our anniversary is gonna be the same day as his game. Our anniversary is this Saturday and the team is going to play Golden State.

It was Friday and I had just gotten out of school. I called Amber and told her to meet me at the mall so I can buy Blake his anniversary present. Blake had practice today so it was the perfect time to get him something. When I got to the mall I saw Amber waiting for me in front of the Apple store. "Hey boo" I told Amber. "Hey babe" she said. "So what are you gonna get Blake?" She asked. "I'm not sure , I'm thinking of getting him something simple" I said. "Really? You guys have been dating for a year. Shouldn't you get him something big" she asked. "I told him that and he said no don't get me anything" I told Amber. "He's so lame" she said. We both giggled.

* Later That Night *

When I got home I went upstairs and started to wrap his present. I got him an iPad Mini with a case that had a collage of some cute pictures of us. I put his present inside my closet. I got comfortable and someone knocked on my door. When I opened it and saw it was Blake! "Hey Baby! What a surprise!" I told Blake. I wrapped my arms around Blake's neck and gave him a kiss. Every time I kiss him I always have to stand on my tippy toes. "Hey. I just thought I could stop by see my favorite girl" he said. "Alright come in" I said. "Babe when are you gonna move in with me?" He asked. "I told you already when I graduate" I told him. "I'm just really busy right now with school and practice and photo shoots" I told him for the 100th time. "So are you ready for tomorrow?" He asked. "What's happening tomorrow?" I said.

"Oh ha ha" Blake said as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "What? What's happening tomorrow" I said teasing him "oh are you talking about your game." "Yes babe my game" he said sarcastically. "I'm just kidding babe of course I'm excited for tomorrow" I said as I turned around and kissed him. "Ugh speaking about your game Ashley's going to be there" I said rolling my eyes. "She's always trying to get at you Blake" I said a little pissed off. "Don't worry Jadah she won't ever crack me" he said reassuring me. "You promise" I said holding out my pinky. "I promise" he said grabbing my pinky with his pinky.

We then started kissing and he carried me upstairs to my bedroom. He tossed me on the bed and he took off his shirt. I got up threw my shirt and shorts off and started to kiss him. I threw his shirtless body on the bed and started kissing his neck. After I was done I left him a hickey. Oops I said I'm my mind. I pulled of his shorts and boxers and well you know what happens next.

I woke up the next morning with sheets wrapped around my naked body. I heard the shower running and went to go check. I see Blake taking a shower and I couldn't help but hop in the shower with him. "Woah...well good morning beautiful. Happy Anniversary Baby" he said. "Morning babe and Happy one year anniversary to you too babe" I said kissing him. When we both got out of the shower and got dressed. I went downstairs and made us some breakfast. Our breakfast consist of pancakes , eggs , and some fruit. After we finished eating Blake had to go to get ready for the game. I kissed him goodbye and Blake said "Happy anniversary again babe. Sorry I couldn't spend the day with you." "No babe don't apologized it's ok at least we had some fun last night" I said. "I'll see you at your game tonight babe. And remember to stay away from that no good Ashely" I said while giving him one more kiss. "Don't worry babe you can trust me. I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said while kissing him goodbye.