Leaving

Chapter 76: Jadah's POV

• 3 Weeks Later •

I haven't seen Blake in a while. I refuse to see him because I just don't have it in me. If I see him I feel like I'm gonna cry or pass out because I'm just so humiliated. I've completely ruined my relationship with Blake. Anyways I've been in the hospital for 3 weeks now and I'm starting to heal. They took my neck brace off and my cuts and scratches are starting to fade away. All I have left is my cast and bruised eye. Matt came to visit me a week ago and I told him what happen to our baby. He took it pretty bad but he later bounced back and moved on.

Ever since the accident Amber has been taking care of the kids but she left to Houston for a photoshoot. She dropped the kids off at Blake's house. I'm finally being released from the hospital but the doctor needs someone to pick me up so I called DJ. "Hey Jadah! How you doing?" He asked. "Hi DJ. I'm doing better I just need a ride from the hospital. I'm being released today" I said. "Don't worry I got you" he said. "Thanks. Can you come right now?" I asked. "On my way" he said. "Thanks DJ." I slowly get up from the hospital bed and go to the restroom to change. I sit on toilet seat and slowly slide my shorts up. My body still pretty sensitive so I need someone to help me change as embarrassing as that sound it's the truth.

A nurse comes in and said "Jadah you should of called so I can help you." "Sorry Sara I just wanted to be independent" I said to my nurse. I am going to be a single mother soon so might as well start being independent. She helps me put my tank top on, that's really all I need is someone to help me change my shirt. "Thanks Sara" I said.

Dr. Jones comes in and said "Alright Jadah are ready to leave?" I smiled and said "I sure am." He helps me downstairs to the lobby and there I see DJ and Elizabeth. I stand up from the wheel chair and said "Hi sweetheart!" "Hi mommy!" Elizabeth said. I carefully hug DJ and said "Thanks for picking me up." "No problem Jadah" he said.

We were in DJ's car and then he asked "So should I take you to Blake's or should I drop you off somewhere else?" "Uh I guess to Blake's I need to get my stuff" I said. "Jadah are you really gonna leave Blake?" He asked. "Yea I just feel like it's best for the both of us. He needs someone who's loyal and loves him" I said. "So you don't love him?" DJ asked. "No DJ I love Blake with all my heart but he needs a fresh start with someone new" I said. "Jadah are you sure you want this?" He asked. I nod my head and look out the window.

We finally get to Blake's house and I'm so nervous. Elizabeth and DJ head to the backyard and play. I go into Liam's room and see him sound asleep in his crib. I carefully bend over and kiss his cheek. I start walking to our room and open the door, I see Blake asleep as well. I was relief cause I didn't want to confront him. I went into the closet and grabbed a luggage with my good arm. It's a big and heavy luggage so I'm having trouble lifting it up onto the bed. With all the noise I'm doing Blake wakes up. Shit. "Jadah" Blake said. I didn't say anything. He gets up from the bed and comes over to me. He tried to hug me but I stopped him. "You okay?" He asked. "Blake I need to talk to you" I said.

He sits down on the bed. "Blake I've cause you so much pain and anger that it got to the point that I ended up in the hospital and you ended up heartbroken. I can't keep causing you anymore pain so I think it's time we break up" I said and wiped away a tear. "Jadah you can't be serious?" He said. "I'm sorry Blake but I can't be with you if I'm just hurting you. You need a fresh start with a girl who will love you and be loyal to you" I said. "Jadah-" I cut him off and said "Blake please don't make this harder than it already is." I start to cry but I wiped them away and tried to stay strong. I continued to lift the luggage onto the bed until I finally was able to do it. I walk to the closet and start to grab my clothes.

"Jadah why are doing this to me?" Blake asked. "Blake" I said as I continued to pack, "the women on our family are cursed I guess to fall in love with guys who treat us like shit. I am the first person in my family to find a guy who treated me like a queen but I completely fucked up our relationship so now I'm the one who treats you like shit and I can't do that to you." "Jadah you can change, I know you can" he said. "No Blake I don't think I can. My mom told my dad the same thing but he didn't change one bit. He continued to beat my mom and treat her like shit until one day my dad died of on overdose and then my mom died of an overdose on drugs as well so ever since then I was scared to date someone because I knew that I would end up cheating on them just like my daddy did to my mom but then I met you and then everything changed for me but my pass came back and destroyed our relationship."

Blake stay quiet as I finish up packing my clothes and Elizabeth clothes. "I'm not gonna do that to you. I love you too much to hurt you anymore" I said and headed over to Liam's room and packed his stuff. I can hear Blake sniffling in the kitchen. When Blake starts to stress out he tends to drink so I'm guessing he's serving himself a cold one. As I'm walking down the hallway to my car to put the luggage away, Blake and I crash into each other. He spills his cold beer all over me. "Great" I said and start to wipe off some of the beer off of me. Blake couldn't help but smile. His smile makes me so happy inside. "It's not funny Blake" I said and walked into his room. I open one of the luggage and take out a dry shirt and some shorts.

I only have one good arm so getting dress is a challenge. I struggle to take my shirt off and then Blake walks in. "Here let me help you" he said. "No I got it" I said. "The doctor called and told me something's you need help with and this is one of those things" he said. "Fine but don't try anything funny" I said. He starts to take my shirt off and his hands around my body gave me goosebumps. He helps me put on a new shirt. His hands move down to my waist but I quickly stop him. "I can do that part" I said. "Jadah your gonna hurt yourself" he said. "No Blake really-" he completely ignores me and slide my shorts down. "Jesus Christ Blake I told you no!" I said. His hands start to caress my body and then he stands up and starts to kiss my neck and then he kisses my lips.

As good as this feels I push him off me and said "Blake I need to go." I'll just go with wet shorts. I pull them back up and start to move the luggage into the car. I'm walking to the backyard to get Elizabeth but Blake gets in my way and begs me to stay. I kiss his cheek and said "It's time to move on for the best." I grab Elizabeth and Liam and get into the car. DJ stays with Blake and I drive out of the driveway and leave...

----------------------------

😩 Ah man Jadah why you gotta leave 😭 I honesty thought this chapter was a little dumb but I hope you guys enjoyed it 😁💖 make sure to vote and comment 🎉 next update when this gets more than 10 votes 😘💞 thanks for reading ❤️