Your Mine

Chapter 28: [ Jadah's POV ]

I woke up the next morning wrapped in Blake's arm. Today I was gonna go to practice with him because I missed basketball and I need to play. We had to wake up at 8:30 so we can be there at 9:00. I woke up and put some basketball shorts and my practice jersey from school. I dressed Elizabeth in some shorts and a clippers shirt. Blake didn't get dressed up because he had his practice gear in his locker. Elizabeth was still sleeping so I wrapped her in a blanket and put her in her car seat. "Ready?" I asked. "Yea let's go" Blake said getting his keys.

When we got there I put Elizabeth in her stroller and rolled her to the gym. I put the brakes on her stroller and ran to the court. "Hey Doc I really appreciate you letting me practice with you guys" I said. "Hey no problem. Just keep up we move fast" Doc said.

• 2 Hours Later •

It had been 2 hours and my body was dripping in sweat. We had a 30 minute brake and I went to check on Elizabeth. She woke up an hour ago. I left her milk and on the IPad she was watching her favorite movie, Frozen. She was pretty much entertained. Then the cheerleaders came in and started practicing there routine on an actual court. There routine was so slutty. There was way to many parts where they open their legs. "I wish I could see you cheer like that for me" Blake said. "Eww" I said crossing my arms. He starts laughing and wraps his arms around my waist and he kissed my neck. I noticed that one of the cheerleaders was mad dogging me. I didn't really let the get to me. "Let me go so I can check on Elizabeth" I said. He let's go and I walk away to check on Elizabeth. She was still doing fine. Enjoying her movie and milk. I smiled and walked back to Blake. When I got back I saw the cheerleader that was mad dogging me with Blake. She was telling Blake "Ohh Blake did you like our routine. I want it to be perfect for you." After she said the she put her hand on Blake's hand. I walked over there and said "Hey babe our BABY" I say loudly to Blake so the cheerleader can hear "is doing fine." Yea I'll admit I'm the jealous type. I don't share my man. When I said that it didn't seem to bother her so I was hoping Blake would wrap his arms around me or do anything that has to do with physical contact.

He didn't do anything so I walked over to DeAndre who was sitting next to Elizabeth and said "Hey DJ! Who's that skank talking to Blake?" DJ laughed and before he could say anything one of the cheerleaders heard me so she came up to me and said "Do not talk about my best friend like that." "Oh yeah and what are you gonna do about it" I said. I hates these girls. They all had something against me. "Look bitch don't talk shit cause I'll fuck you up" she said. I started laughing because this skinny blonde chick wasn't gonna do shit. "Bitch you ain't gonna do shit anyways" I said. "Oh really" she said. "Hey ladies lets just relax" DJ said. "No DJ it's ok she ain't gonna do shit anyways" I said. Then she slapped me. I was on fire so punched her and slapped her. We started pulling each other's hair until Blake started getting in between us. "Guys stop!" Blake and DJ yelled. Luckily Doc wasn't around. Then Chris, Jamal, Matt, and Darren started getting involve because we wouldn't let each other go. Finally she let go so I let go. "You stupid bitch!" I yelled. "Fuck you skank" she yelled. Blake literally carried me out of the stadium. "DJ watch Elizabeth" Blake said.

We were outside the practice center and Blake put me down and said "Whats wrong with you?" "WHATS WRONG WITH ME!?" I yelled. "Uhh that bitch started talking shit about me and I wouldn't tolerate it" I said. "Why the fuck are you on her side anyways?!" I yelled at Blake. "I'm not on her side" he said. "It looks like it. Do you care more about those bitches than me!? And quite frankly I don't like the way that other bitch was touching you!" I said. "Babe don't worry. I promised you I wasn't gonna cheat or do anything stupid" he said. "I love you" he said. Then he smiled and he said "Come on baby you can't be mad at me." "I love you too" I mumbled. "What?" He said. "I love you too!" I said. He leaned in for a kiss. "Wow she messed up your lip" he said. "Yeah that dumb bitch" I said laughing. "Come on let's go home" Blake said.

I went back in and the cheerleader was still there. I tried ignoring her. I grabbed Elizabeth and walked out. They just mad dogged me and I swear I just wanted to shank them all.

I got in the car and I was really pissed. "Babe relax" Blake said holding my hand and the other hand on the stirring wheel. "It's just the fact that she was flirting with you in front of me just got to me" I said. "I think it's cute when you get jealous" Blake said. "It's not funny Blake I'm mad!" I said. He started laughing and I couldn't help but giggle and punch him playfully. Elizabeth started laughing and I turn and say to her "You like when I hit daddy." She just laughed and had a smile on her face. I kept hitting Blake and Elizabeth started laughing. It just bought a smile to my face to see my baby girl happy.

• Next Day •

It was game day and the guys were gonna play the Lakers. It was an early game today. The game started at 12:30 so Blake called me and said he was gonna be there at 10:00 so I got ready and got Elizabeth ready. We walked to the VIP entry and I met Blake and the guys in the locker room. While I was walking to the locker room one of the cheerleaders bumped into me. I controlled myself and continued walking to the locker room. "Hey guys" I said. "Hey Jadah" they said back. "Hey Jadah how's your lip?" Chris asked. I grabbed my lip and pulled it down and showed Chris my cut. "It's doing better" I said. "Ain't nobody gonna fuck with you anymore" DJ said laughing. I laughed and walk towards Blake. "Hey babe" I said hugging him. "Hey babe" he said back trying to kiss me. I leaned back and said "No my lip hurts. Come with me to get ice." "Alright let's go" he said. "DJ watch Elizabeth" I said. "Ok" he said.

When we were walking 3 cheerleaders were walking pass by and they said "Hi Blake!" Blake just smiled. I just stared at him. "What?!" He said. I just shook my head. He hugged me from behind and stopped me and said "Babe why are you mad?" "Cause I don't like the way they talk to you. You mine babe" I say trying to kiss him. He smiled and said "And I always will be yours." That made me smile and we continued walking.