Bye Blake

Chapter 32: [ Jadah's POV ]

I woke up the next day to my phone ringing. I got out of bed and check the time. It was 11:30. Blake was not in bed , so I'm guessing he went to practice since they have a game tomorrow against the Sacramento Kings. I ran to my phone and check the collar I.D. It was Chris. I answered and said "Hey!" "Hey....Jadah right?!" I laughed and said "Yup that's me" I said. "Look I was wondering if you wanna go walk around the mall" he said. "You know what that sounds amazing" I said. "Alright I'll see you at the Sherman Oaks Mall around 2:00" he said. "Sounds great" I said clicking the end call button.

I got out of bed , took a shower and headed downstairs. "Morning Gail" I said. "Morning honey" she said. "Do you know where Blake went?" I said carrying Elizabeth in my arms. "I think he went to practice" she said. "Ok thanks Gail" I said taking Elizabeth upstairs. I dressed Elizabeth up and grabbed my keys. "I'm heading to the practice center Gail! See you later" I said closing the door. I needed to stop by the practice center because I left Elizabeth's diaper bag in Blake's locker.

When I got there the locker room was empty. I grabbed her bag and when I turned around I saw Brooke and Brittany standing there. I held Elizabeth in one hand and the diaper bag in the other and walked by and said "Excuse me." I really didn't want to start anything, especially in front of Elizabeth. "Well I haven't seen you in a while" Brooke said "which is a good thing." "Why do you even bother coming. You know you can't do anything when we're around Blake. You just have to face it that Blake wants us and not you" Brooke said. "Look-" Brittany cut me off and slapped me. I didn't do anything. I just breathed in and before I could walk out Brittany said "We want you out of the picture." I was about to cry but I sucked it up and said "Not a problem." I couldn't take it anymore they pushed me to my limit. If they wanted Blake they could have him cause I can't live like this anymore. I can't believe she slapped me in front of my own daughter.

I passed by the court and I could see Blake through the window and I walked out. I was still gonna meet up with Chris to take my mind off things. I parked my car and spotted him sitting on a bench with a hat on. "Hey mystery man" I said sitting next to him. "Hey Jadah" he said. "What's wrong?" He asked me. I was crying on the way and my eyes were still red and puffy. I exhaled and said "I think Blake and I broke up." "Wait! You guys were dating?!" He said. I laughed and said "Were." "What happen?" He asked. "Well since he plays for the NBA you have these cheerleaders and I guess they were jealous that I was dating Blake so they would always pick fights with me and they even said that they wanted me out of the picture so Blake would never stand up for me so I ended it" I said. "Wow Jadah I'm so sorry" Chris said. I started crying and Chris hugged me, his muscles were so strong, and he said "It's gonna be ok. I'll be here for you." I looked up at him and he wiped my tears away and before I knew it , we kissed.

We both pulled away and smiled at each other. "Don't worry I'll take of you now" he said. "Thank you" I said and kissed him again. We stood up and he pushed Elizabeth's stroller and he took me out to eat at Baja Fresh. We talked and bonded for hours. I was having so much fun with Elizabeth and Chris until my phone started to ring. It was Blake. I ignored it , I'm guessing he found out I left him from the cheerleaders. I really didn't want to talk or see him right now. I powered off my phone and continued having fun with my 2 favorite people. "Look Chris I had an amazing day with you but I have to go , it's getting late" I said. "I wish you didn't have to go" he said holding me by my waist. He walked me to my car and when we got to the car we kissed goodbye. "I'll call you later" he said. "Hopefully soon" I said.

I finally got home and put Elizabeth to sleep. I was sitting on the couch watching Netflix and texting Chris when someone started knocking on the door. I got up and opened the door. It was Blake. My heart started beating fast. I tried closing the door but he stopped it with his hand and said "Jadah what the fuck?!" He came in closed the door and said "Why did you break up with me?!" "Because Blake I can't take it anymore. They want me out of your life so I got out and I didn't even know you cared anymore!" I yelled. "Jadah I always cared about you" he said. "No because you never stood up for me. You let then pick on me!" I said. "Jadah-" I cut him off and said "Blake just go please I actually found someone that cares about me." His eyes widened and said "You found someone else already." "Blake please just leave" I said leading him to the door. Before he walked out of the apartment he said "I love you." I shut the door and slammed my back on the door and slid down and cried.