A Drunken Mistake

Chapter 72: Jadah's POV

I spend the whole night thinking about Chris and how he kissed me. Should I tell Blake? Should I keep this to myself? He's making me loose my dam mind. Blake is coming home later on in the afternoon and I have to be calm until I decide what to do. It was 2:30pm and Blake's plane is suppose to get here around 2:45. "Elizabeth let's go pick up daddy!" I yelled. "YAY!" She yelled. I put Liam in my arms and held Elizabeth's hand. We walked to the driveway and I carefully put Liam in his car seat. I got in the car and I was shaking! I dont know why this is bothering me so much. I guess I'm just scared that Blake will freak out and kill Chris. I calmed myself down and started to drive. As I was driving I got a text from Blake saying that he landed. I'm not a very punctual person.

I parked the car and held Elizabeths hand and carried Liam in my arm. We finally made our way inside the airport. It wasn't that packed today. I sat down and waited for Blake to come out of nowhere.

About 10 minutes later Elizabeth gets up from her seat and runs to Blake. "Daddy!" She yelled. She runs into his arms and he carries her. I smiled and hugged him with one arm. He kissed my lips and said "Oh man I missed that." I smiled and handed him Liam. He puts Elizabeth down and said "Hey there buddy! Did you miss daddy?" I smiled and held Elizabeths hand as we walked back to my car and drove home.

Blake's POV:

It was so good to be home with my family. Today was my only day to rest because tomorrow we're playing Washington. Luckily it's a home game. I put Liam down for a nap and Elizabeth decided to take a nap too. It was 7:30pm and Jadah was in the shower. I lay in my bed and rest. As I'm trying to rest Jadah's phone keeps on buzzing and buzzing. I get up and check who it is. I look at the name of the contact and I feel anger growing inside my body. It was Chris sending her messages. One of the messages read 'I'm outside.'

I step outside and start to look for Chris. I see him standing near the mailbox. "HEY!" I yell. "Blake I didn't expect you" he said like he didn't have a care in the world. "What the hell do you want!?" I yell. "I just came to talk to Jadah" he said. "Are you fucking stupid?! She doesn't love you! She has a family and that family doesn't involve you" I said. "So if she didn't love me why did she kiss me?!" He said. I froze. "What do you mean 'kiss'?!" I yelled. "Yea I bumped into her a couple days ago and we kissed like never before" he said and smirked at me. I couldn't express myself with words so I used my fist and punched him straight in his face. Chris goes down and stays there. "Stay away from my family" I said and walked back inside.

I went upstairs and Jadah was out of the shower. She sat on the bed and was looking through her phone. When I walked in she quickly turned her phone off. "Hey babe. Where'd you go?" She said. "Outside. I need to talk to you" I said. "Ok" she said. I tried to stay as calm as possible. "You cheating on me?" I said. "No Blake I would never" she said and tried to get near me but I stepped back. "Blake what's wrong with you? Why are you asking me that?" She said. I couldn't keep calm anymore I just snapped. "Because your ex-boyfriend was outside waiting for YOU! YOU GUYS KISSED AND YOU THOUGHT I WOULDN'T FIND OUT!" I yelled. "Blake you know Chris is crazy! And first of all he kissed me and I pulled away and I even slapped him!" She said. "You know what don't! FUCK I CANT BELIEVE I THOUGHT YOU WERE OVER HIM" I yelled. "Blake your acting stupid do yo-" I cut her off and yelled "IM STUPID?! WHAT ABOUT YOU?! YOUR GOING AROUND FOOLING AROUND WITH YOUR EX!" "You need to stop talking because you don't even know what happened. Why is it so hard for you to believe me when I say that he kissed me?! GOD YOU JUST LOVE TO START PROBLEMS! YOU NEVER LISTEN TO ME OR TRUST ME! HOW IS THIS RELATIONSHIP GONNA WORK IF WE DONT HAVE TRUST!" She yelled. "It's NOT" I said.

She stopped and stepped back. I didn't mean to say that. "So you want to end our relationship?" She said. I sighed and said "No I didn't mean to-" she cuts me off and said "No Blake it's fine. I'm just gonna I'm just gonna go" she said and walked passed me. "Jadah-" the front door slams shut. I look out the window and see her drive away.

Jadah's POV:

I drove around LA until I found this bar. I parked and walked into this bar/club. The music was loud, they're drunk girls everywhere, and most importantly drinks! I need a drink or two.

About 10 minutes later I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turn around and see that it's Matt. I smile and push away the 3 empty bottles of beer away from me. He sits down next to me and said "Everything okay?" "Yea why do you ask?" I said. "Well for starters you have a 3 month old baby at home and 26 year old basketball player at home. Don't you want to spend some time with them" he said. "I just can't be around Blake right now. We got into a fight" I said and took a drink from my beer. "Beer is always the solution" Matt said. "Amen" I said. "Yea ever since the divorce beer has been my best friend" he said. we both laugh and continued to drink.

• A Few Drinks Later •

At this point I think I had so much to drink. It was beer after beer and shots after shots. I've been enjoying Matts company. It's clear that we're both drunk. I don't even remember much of what happen afterwords.

• Next Day •

It was the next morning or afternoon and I woke up with a massive headache. I was so hungover, I don't remember what happened last night. All I remember is the fight Blake and I had and then I think we broke up. I look around and I'm in an unfamiliar room. I slowly get up and then I realize a guy laying in bed with me. Then I look at myself and see that I'm naked. I start to put the pieces together. My eyes widened as I come to the realization that I had drunk sex with someone.

I was so scared to see who this guy was. I poke his back repeatedly until he woke. He's was also hungover. "Shit what happened?" He said. A voice all to familiar to me, it was Matt. "Matt! Matt wake up!" I yell. "Oh god please don't yell" he said. "Hey Einstein do you remember what happened last night?" I asked. About 3 minutes later Matt finally put the pieces together. "Oh shit did we have sex?" He said. "Well according to that used condom on the floor over there I'm gonna have to say yes" I said. "Oh my god" we both said. "Where are we?" I asked. "My house" he said. "Hey don't you have a game today?" I said. "Oh shit!" He said. He got up and got dressed. "Fuck! We'll talk about this later" he said and ran out the door. I laid in Matts bed trying to remember what happened last night.

I grabbed my phone and saw all these text messages from Blake saying he was sorry and to come back home. I slowly get up and changed. I grabbed my keys and sunglasses and walk out the door.

What have I done?

-----------------------------------------------

Oh shit Matt and Jadah together?! Jadah's in big trouble! Thanks for reading loves 💘 Make sure to vote and comment on this chapter 🎉 Next chapter when this gets more than 10 votes ☺️💞