Blake?!

Chapter 45: Jadah's POV

I have been at the photoshoot for about 5 hours, Blake was already out of practice so he picked up Elizabeth. On my way home I had to act casual because Blake can tell when something is bugging me. I got home and opened the door only to see DJ and Elizabeth. "Mommy!" Elizabeth said as she ran into my arms. I carried her and said "Hi baby. Where's daddy?" "I don't know uncle DJ picked me up" she said. "DJ where's Blake?" I asked. "I don't know Jadah. He texted me telling me to pick up Elizabeth" he said. "What the hell?" I said. I thought that was very strange and very suspicious. I decided to drop it. It was 5pm and Elizabeth and I waited and waited for Blake to come home. I was starting to get worried so I called and called him but he never answered, not even a text message.

It was 1 in the morning and I was still waiting for him. I started to get scared, what if something happened to him? I called DJ and told him "DJ Blake's not home and I'm starting to get worried." "I'll be right over" DJ said. Ten minutes later DJ came. "DJ are you sure you don't know where he is" I said. "No Jadah he hasn't been answering my text messages" he said. It now 2am and the door swung open. It was Blake! "Thank God" I said while I ran into his arms. "Jadah why are you still up?" He said. "What do you mean? Where the hell were you? Why weren't you answering my calls? I was worried sick about you. Where were you?" I said. "I hung out with an old friend I bumped into" he said. "Until 2am?" I questioned. "Jadah relax I'm here with you and that's all that matters" he said. All this sounded way to fishy. "Dude you had us worried" DJ said. "I'm here aren't I" Blake said. "Psh whatever. I'll see you later Jadah" he said. "Bye DJ" I said and hugged him. I was so angry! "Jadah-" I cut Blake off and said "Just shut up Blake and go to bed." "Oh come on, you can't seriously be mad at me" he said. I ignored him and went to sleep.

I woke up to Blake kissing my forehead. "Where are you going?" I said in a sleepy voice. "Practice" he said and headed out the door. I couldn't go back to sleep and it was 9am so I decided to get up. I brushed my teeth and hair and got dressed. I went to Elizabeth's room and saw that she was getting dressed. "Hey baby! What do you want to do today?" I asked. "Let's go to the park" she said and grabbed her basketball. "Ok let me change then" I said. I took off my jeans and put on some basketball shorts and my basketball shoes. We hopped into the car and headed to the park. When we got there we found and empty basketball court. Elizabeth went running to the court and started to play. An hour had gone by and Elizabeth and I decided to take a walk to cool down. As we were walking I could of sworn I saw Blake. I took am another good look and saw that it was him with another women pushing a stroller. Does Blake have another child with another girl?!

"Honey go back to the court and wait for me there I'll be back" I said. I didn't want Elizabeth to see this. I walked towards them and tapped Blake's shoulder. When he turned around his eyes widened. "Jadah?" He said nervously. "Hey Blake what happened to practice?" I said. "Oh it uh well-" I cut him off and said "So is this your other lady and your other baby?" "Answer me Blake?" I said. He didn't say anything. "Alright Blake good to know. Elizabeth and I are gonna pack out stuff and we'll be out of the house tonight" I said. "Jadah don't" he said. "No Blake. I've had enough of your lies Blake" I looked over to the girl and said "Good luck with him." This time I didn't cry. I just walked away, I was heartbroken.

Blake ran after me and grabbed my wrist. "Get off me Blake" I said. "Jadah I know it looks bad but you have to understand I met her before I even knew you" Blake said. "Blake I'm not stupid if you met her before me then that kid would of been older than Elizabeth" I said. "Look I get it you wanted a new family fine whatever" I said as I walked away. "Elizabeth let's go baby" I said as I held her hand. If Blake wants to play me like that then fine I can play like that too.

-----------------------------------------------
Hey guys sorry if these chapters have been short, but dam it just got real! Sorry if there are any typos. Please vote and comment guys ☺️💞