Blake & Jadah BabySit

Chapter 9: [ Blake's POV ]

After the photo shoot Jadah dropped me off and she couldn't help but notice that I was upset. She held my hand and said "Babe don't worry I'm yours." It was nice to hear her say that. "Yea I know but I didn't like the way he was talking to you or touc-" she cut me off with a kiss. Her lips were amazing , soft , and smooth. I couldn't help myself and begged her to spend the night with me. I finally convinced her enough and she said yes.

When I was taking her to my bedroom she said "Don't try a anything funny." I sat her on my bed and went to my bathroom. While I was in the bathroom I took my shirt off and put some basketball shorts. On purpose I walked out of the bathroom shirtless. Jadah was hypnotized to my abs. "Jadah....Jadah!" I said. She apologized and before I knew it she had tossed me on the bed. She climbed on top of my shirtless body and removed her shirt. "I thought you didn't wanna do anything funny?" I told her. "Oh so you want me to stop" she said sarcastically. What a stupid thing to say while your girlfriend is trying to have sex with you.

She started teasing me by pretending she could take her bra off or her pants were to tight. We started kissing and Jadah made her way down to my neck. She felt so good on my body that I grabbed her by her waste , put her on the bottom and took control. Before I knew I hit her spot and we both climax at the same time.

I woke up the next morning feeling really good. When I turned to my left Jadah was gone. I got up put some boxers on and saw a note from Jadah. It read "Thanks for an amazing night Love Ya!" After I read the note I hopped in the shower and got ready to go to practice. We had a game the next day against the Milwaukee Bucks.

I got in my car and drove to the our practice stadium. When I got there I sat in a warm up circle with DJ , Chris , Jamal , and Matt. I can trust these guys with my life so I finally told them Jadah was my girlfriend. "What for how long?" Matt asked. "We've been dating for like 3 weeks" I said. "What why am I burly finding out?" DJ said. "We've been busy....doing stuff" I said putting both my eyebrows up and down. "What.......oh my God Blake" Chris said chuckling. "Nice!" Matt said. "Just make sure you don't rush into things" Jamal said. "No don't worry , she's special and definitely a keeper." I said.

Jadah's POV:

There was no school all week because most of our teachers had to go to a retreat. Blake was on my mind all day. I was gonna call him but I think he has practice. So I spend most of my day watching Netflix and eating junkfood.

*Later that Night*

It was 6:30 and I got a text from Blake saying he wanted to see me. I text back and said "sure come stop by my place." It was about 7:00 when I heard a knock on my door. I opened the door and there was my 6'10 boyfriend at the door. "Hey babe" I said while giving him a kiss. "Hey" he said. "I missed you today" I told him. "Yea sorry babe I had practice" he said with that deep sexy voice. "I was lonely all day" I said in a sexy voice. "Oh really" he said "well I'm here now." He started getting closer to me and help me by my waist.

He kissed me and I pulled away and said "Follow me." I led him upstairs to my bed and he threw me on the bed. He took his shirt off and then he ripped mine off. While we were about to get in it my phone rang and Blake said "Don't answer it." "Let me just check who it is" I said. It was Gloria , Matt Barnes wife. We have gotten pretty close since the first time I met her. I answered it and mouthed to Blake "sorry."

"Hey Gloria" I said.

"Hey Jadah I'm sorry to bug you but I need a huge favor" she said.

"Ugh I'm kind of busy right now" I said.

"I just need somebody to take care of Carter and Isaiah because Matt and I have this close friend who is going into labor and we can't take them" she said practically begging me.

"Ugh I don't know" I said.

"Please Jadah I'll owe you big time" she begged.

"Fine bring them over" I said.

I didn't even give her chance to thank me I just clicked the end call button. "What happen?" Blake asked laying on top of me half naked. "Looks like were taking care of Carter and Isaiah" I told him. "But we're-" I cut him off and gave him a huge kiss. "It's ok babe maybe later if you behave good I'll take you back up here and mess around with you" I said in a sexy voice. "Fine" he said.

When Matt dropped off the kids he said "Look I really appreciate what you doing and I know it's last minute and I know you and Blake were probably getting busy too" he said chuckling. "Shut up" I said jokingly. "Thanks Again" he said and he said bye to his kids and left. It was 7:30 at night and I plan to be up all night with these kids running around. "BLAKE!!" they both yelled. "Have fun" I said while going upstairs. Blake grabbed me by my waist and said "I don't think so." "Haha fine" I said.

I woke up to my phone beeping at 2:30 in the dam morning. It was Matt , his message said "Thanks again for everything. We'll pick the boys up in 10 minutes." I was sleeping in Blake's arm and Carter in my arms and Isaiah in Carter's arms. I got out of Blake's arm and carries Carter in one arm and Isaiah in the other. I laid them on the couch and 5 minutes later Matt knocked on the door. "Hey Matt" I said. "Hey thanks so much for everything" he said. "Your welcome. Just take your kids and wake me up at 2:30 in the morning again and I will cut you" I said jokingly. After Matt left I went upstairs and laid back into Blake's arm. Then Blake said "So you wanna do it." "What....no I'm tired" I said. "Please babe" he begged. "No now go to sleep before I rip your balls off" I said while giggling a little. "Fine" he said as we both drifted off to sleep.

( Hey guys sorry if this chapter is boring but things are about to get heated up in the next couple of chapters. I'm gonna go ahead and pass some time in the next chapter. I'm gonna skip to 6 months later. Thanks fo reading. Please vote and comment on my fan fiction.)