You Cross the Line

Chapter 29: [ Jadah's POV ]

We were walking back to the locker room and I was putting ice on my lip. The cheerleaders or spirit girls whatever were passing by us and heading to the court. Three of the girls "accidentally" bumped into my shoulder. I breathed out heavily and Blake grabbed my hand and said "Chill." "I'm chill" I said. "Alright" he says letting go of my hand. We walk back to the locker room and I see the guys putting Blake's jersey on Elizabeth. "What are you doing?" I say coming out of no where. "Oh were uhhh-" I cut off Chris and say "Just give me my baby." Chris puts her in my hands and I take the jersey off and hand it to Blake.

It was the fourth quarter and they were winning. Well obviously there playing the Lakers. After the game the final score was 120-97. I went down to the locker room and relax there with some of the guys while Blake and DJ were doing there post game interviews. Lil Chris was with Elizabeth and they were so cute. Then I heard giggling coming from the hallway and it was the cheer leaders. The blonde ones name was Brooke (the one I got in a fight with). And her best friend the one that was flirting with Blake 24/7, her name was Brittany. Very white names by the way. They walked in the locker room and Jamal told them "Hey ladies not to be rude but you 2 can't be in here." They crossed their arms and said "Oh really then why is that in there" Brooke said pointing at me. I stood up and before I could say anything Chris held me back and said "Jadah relax." "Look bitch why don't you grow up, settle down, and have a kid so you don't have to bitch at people anymore like you usually do" I said. "Oh really! How about I settle down and have a kid with Blake. Yea I bet he can work me real good" Brooke said. Thats it she crossed the line.

I pushed Chris out of the way and ran towards her. Jamal grabbed me and held me back. I was able to get a hold of Blake's iPad that I bought him for our anniversary and threw it at her face. Lucky shot I thought to myself. Her nose was bleeding and she had a cut on her face. "That's it you two have to leave RIGHT NOW!" Chris said. I relaxed and sat in front of Blake's locker and sat there with my arms crossed. Then Lil Chris comes up to me and says "You ok?" I smile and say "Yes. Thank you." I put him on my lap and played with him.

10 minutes later I heard Blake coming back to the locker room. I was sitting in front of his locker with my arms crossed and I was scowling. Elizabeth fell asleep 5 minutes before Brooke came and fucked up my night. He enters the locker room and says "Hey babe, what's wrong?" I stayed quiet and I got up and walked out.

Blake's POV:

I walked back to the locker and found my iPad on the floor. I picked it up and walked in. I can see Jadah in front of my locker and she didn't look happy AT all. I walked over to her and said "Hey babe what's wrong?" She completely ignored me and walked out. "Jadah" I yelled walking behind her. I felt a arm grab mine. I turned around and saw it was Chris. "Blake leave her. She needs some time to relax" he said. "What happen?" I asked. "Well Brooke came and said that you can well uhhh-" I cut him off and say "Spit it out! Just tell me." "She said that you can do her really good in front of Jadah" Chris said. I put my hand on my face and say "Oh my god. That's it she crossed the line.DJ watch Elizabeth."

I was going to find Brooke and set things right. I finally found her near the snack bar. "Hey Brooke can I talk to you for a sec" I said. "Sure anything for you Blake" she said. I rolled my eyes and said "Look-" she cuts me off and says "I look ugly right now. My face is messed up." "Look I need you to leave Jadah alone. Stop bugging her and stay away from me cause you just start problems!" I said. "But-" I cut her off and say "Bye Brooke."

I went to go look for Jadah and I couldn't find her so I went back to the locker room to see if she went back. I saw her sitting on the floor with Lil Chris. I pick her up and kiss her. "Blake stop I'm not in the mood" she says. "Don't worry I talked to Brooke and told her to leave you alone and to leave me alone" I said. She smiles and said "Really?" "Really" I said. She smiled and said "Thanks babe. Did you see what I did to her face?" She said smiling. I laughed and said "Yea. I'm never gonna get you mad." We laughed and we went home.