Blake & Jadah in Bed

Chapter 14: [ Blake's POV ]

It was game day and it was also the day Jadah was gonna go with that photographer. I woke up the next morning with Jadah wrapped in my arms. I checked the time and it was 6:00 in the morning. "Oh shit" I whispered. I usually never wake up this early, so I went back to sleep. 45 minutes had gone by and I woke up again to Jadah's alarm. She slammed the snooze button and rubbed her face. She turned around and said "Morning babe." "Morning" I said stretching. I tried leaning in for a good morning kiss but she backed up and said "Not until your lip heals" she said teasing me. I hate when she does that. Her lips are so soft and juicy. She rolled out of bed and went to get ready for school. I don't have to be at the Staple Center until 10:00.

I got up and went to hug Jadah from behind. I turned her over and said "Did you ask Sawyer if he can email you the pictures?" "Yes and he said no because he wants me to see them in person" she said. "Oh my God. Fine just be careful and try to stand close to him" I said. "Don't worry I'll be fine" she said. She gave me a gentle peck and said "See you at your game babe." "Bye" I said smacking her butt. "Hey!" she said. "Love You" I said. "Whatever" she said jokingly.

Jadah's POV:

God it turns me on when Blake smacks my butt. I seriously just wanted to turn around, jump on him and take him to my bedroom.

It was 12:45 and I had just gotten out of school. I couldn't make it to practice today because I had to go to Sawyers studio. About 10 minutes later Sawyer texted me his address and said meet me at my house to see the picture. I thought that was weird but I just rolled with it. I got to this nice tan colored house that was about 15 minutes away from the Staple Center. I went up to the front door and before I could knock on it the door swung open. "Hey Jadah" he said shaking my hand. "Hi Sawyer" I said. "Come in" he said putting his hand on my lower back , leading me inside his house. "Here are the pictures and can I just say there beautiful" he said. "Thank you! You did an amazing job" I said. "So where's that guy you were with the other time?" He asked. "Oh my boyfriend. He has a game tonight" I said "well these are great. I better get going." "Don't go" he said grabbing me by my waist from behind. Oh my God not again I said to myself. "Let go of me Sawyer!" I said. "Your boyfriend doesn't have to find out" he said trying to kiss me. I manage to punch him in his face and free myself for his tight grip. As I was walking away I turned around and kicked him in his balls. I wasn't sure if I should tell Blake about what just happened.

I drove home felling good that I kind of kicked Sawyers ass. When I got home it was 2:00. It was way to early to leave for Blake's game. So I called Amber and asked her if she wanted to hang out. She said yes and we decided to meet at the Americana in Glendale , CA. When I got there I saw her sitting near the fountain. I hugged her and said "Hey Boo!" "Hey Baby." She immediately knew something was wrong. "What's wrong?" She asked. "Let's go eat and I'll tell you" I said. We went to go eat at the Cheesecake Factory. "So what's wrong?" She asked. "So I went to go see the photographer today and he tried kissing me. He grabbed me by my waist and was telling me that Blake didn't need to find out" I said. "Dude what the fuck!" She said. "You should tell Blake" Amber said. "I know but then again I kind of don't want to because I don't want to be mad" I said "look I'm fine. Blake just needs to focus on the things that matter." "You matter to Blake" Amber said. "I'm just not gonna tell him and you better not say anything either" I said. "Fine" she said.

It was 6:45 and I had just gotten to the Staple Center. Tonight I was wearing some black jeans and Deandre's jersey. I headed towards the locker room and saw Blake getting ready. God his body looked so good. I don't know why I have been getting so turned on by Blake lately. Anyways he was the only one getting dress so I started walking towards him. "Hey Jadah" the guys said. "Hey guys" I said "good luck tonight." "I like your jersey" DJ said. "Thanks it's my favorite shirt" I said sarcastically. "Hey babe" I said wrapping my arms around his neck on my tippy toes giving him a gentle peck. "Hey babe. Can you give me a real kiss?" He asked. "No your lip is still busted" I said. "I don't care I'll take the risk" he said. "Ok you asked for it" I said bitting my lower lip. This time I decided to French kiss him. I could hear him moan from the pain I was causing him. "You guys are making me feel uncomfortable" Matt said. Before I broke the kiss I bit Blake's lip and I had totally forgot about his lip. "Ouch!" He yelled. "Oh my God babe I'm sorry" I said giggling a little.

"Alright guys" Doc said "oh hi Jadah." "Hey Doc , sorry I'm leaving right now." "See you after the game baby" I said "remember if you win tonight I have a little something stored for you later on."

* After the Game *

I was really hopping they would win because after the game I plan to have sex with Blake. We haven't had sex since my accident so it was perfect timing. After the post game interview I grabbed Blake and drove him to my house. "So what's my prize?" He said. "You'll see" I said winking at him. When we got to my apartment I dragged him upstairs and threw him on the bed. "Take off your shirt" I said impatiently. He did as he was told. I took off my shirt and pants and climbed on his body. Blake didn't need me to tell him to take off his pants. He took them off leaving him in only his boxers. I started kissing his and slowly making my way down his neck, then his abs, and finally to his penis. I put it in my mouth and Blake moaned in pleasure. After that Blake entered me and thrusted slowly at first and them faster and faster. Then he hit his spot, and climaxed.

After sex we both laid in bed, naked and breathing heavily. "I love you" Blake said. "I love you too" I said. It was 2:30 in the morning and I really had to go to sleep because I had school tomorrow. So after about 10 minutes Blake and I fell asleep.

( Thanks for reading!! Comment and Vote on my Story 😊)