Side Babe

Chapter 46: Jadah's POV

This just never ends. I swear it's girl after girl with this guy. Elizabeth and I headed back home, I decided not to pack my stuff and leave but I did decide to put Blake's clothes in a luggage and leave it on the doorstep for him. At least I was nice enough to pack his stuff for him. I'm not going to make my daughter pack her stuff and leave with me. She's too young for all these problems.

Two hours later I saw Blake's car pulling up. I can't believe he has the guts to come back! I stood in front of the door just waiting to close the door on him when he tried to come in. He walks up to the door and says "Jadah what the hell?" He opens the door but I close it and say "Blake just leave!" "Jadah come on let's talk about it" he said. "No Blake I'm sick of talking just get your shit and leave us alone!" I said. "Jadah come on open the FUCKING door!" He yelled and slam his fist on the door. I flinched a little and said "Blake stop it! Just leave." "Jadah you have to understand that I met this girl when we had broken up I was drunk and I didn't have any control over myself. Who's going to take care of you and my baby." I really didn't want to say this but I responded to Blake by saying "I already have another man to take care of me!" When Blake heard that he backed away then I backed away from the door because I thought he was leaving but instead he opened the door and came inside. "Who the fuck is the other man!?" Blake yelled. "That's none of your business Blake!" I said. He walked towards me and I backed away until my back hit the wall. Blake grabbed my arms and pinned me up. "Jadah who the hell is the other guy?!!" He yelled. "Mommy?!" Elizabeth said. Elizabeth ran and hugged me around my waist. Blake lets go of me. "Daddy why are you doing that?" She asked. "We were just playing wrestling baby" I said. "Blake just get your stuff and leave!" I whispered. "I'll be back Jadah. I'm not leaving you guys" he said.

"Go back to your room baby. I'm fine" I said. "Ok mom" she said. I sat on the couch and got my phone out. I unlocked it and looked through my contacts and I saw Chris's number. I know I should of got rid of it but I decided to keep it. I hesitated to call him but I did.

I was so nervous I didn't even know what to tell him. He answered "Jadah?" He said. "Hi Chris" I said. "What happen Jadah? There has to be a reason you called me" he said. "I just miss you is all" I had to lie, I didn't want to tell him about Blake. "What about you and Blake?" He said. "Oh well I just wanted to be with you and I...look I just need you to be with me and pretend that you love me and take care of me" I said. "What happened between you and Blake?" He asked. "I'll explain later! But tonight we have a date at the staple center" I said. "Alright I'll pick you up later. You still live in the same place right?" He asked. "Yea. I'll see you tonight" I said.

•Later that Night•

Chris came to come pick me up, I dropped Elizabeth off at her friends house because she wasn't in the mood to go to the game. Chris and I went into the stadium and found our seats. We had court side seats and these two tickets were originally for Elizabeth and I but hey shit happens. Chris and I came about 10 minutes late so the guys already started to play. When we sat down I was a little nervous but then I thought about Blake and his side bitch. "So Jadah are you gonna tell me what the hell is happening?" Chris asked. "I just need you to be flirting with me and pretend you love me cause I found out Blake has a side bitch" I said. He laughed and put his arm around my waist and said "I don't have to pretend because I do love you." I looked at him and smiled. He kissed my cheek and said "This is gonna be fun."

It was the fourth quarter and Blake had already seen Chris and I. I can tell he's pissed off. The ball had been pushed out of bounce by Golden State and Blake had to inbound the ball right in front of us. He was walking towards us and mad dogged us. I just smiled at him and Chris wrapped his arm around my waists. As Blake was inbounding the ball he backed up a little and stepped on my foot. I didn't say anything I just ignored it. God he's such a dick!