The Baby Shower

Chapter 18: [ Jadah's POV ]

*8 Months Later*

Wow my stomach is huge. But I'm so happy. I can't believe I'm having a little girl. "My little girl is gonna be the best basketball player ever" Blake said. "Yes she will" I said. "Alright ready to go" Blake asked. "Yes sir" I said. Blake was gonna take me to get some food. I've been having weird cravings lately. "Babe lets go to Chipotle" I said. "Ok" he said. We had past Chipotle and I said "Babe where are we going?" "To eat" he said. "But we-" Blake cut me off and said "Just be patient we'll be there." "Be patient? Babe have you seen me I'm pregnant I can't be patient" I said.

We ended up parking at the Clippers practice center. "What are we doing here?" I asked. "Were gonna play some basketball" Blake said. "Shut Up" I said jokingly as I got out of the car. "You'll see" he said. When he opened the doors to the gym and all I could hear was "SURPRISE!" It turns out that it was a late baby shower. Everyone was really busy lately and never had time. But I didn't mind not having one. The whole team was here with there wife's and kids. "Oh my god! You guys this is amazing" I said. They really made this gym not look like a gym anymore. Carter and Isaiah ran to me and said "Hi Jadah." They were the cutest kids ever. "Hi guys!" I said "did you guys do this for me?" I asked. "Yes" they both said. Then Matt and Gloria came up to me and said "Congrats Jadah." Gloria hugged me and said "Congrats!" "Thanks" I said to both of them. Then Chris and Jada came up to my with lil Chris and said "Congrats!" Once I said hi to everyone I went to Blake hugged him and said "Thank you." Then I kissed him. Everyone ate, drank, and had fun. This baby shower was amazing.

Then it was time to open presents. Chris and Jada got the baby a stroller, Matt and Gloria got the baby clothes,etc.. This night couldn't get any better. After the baby shower we went home and I was so tired that the first thing I did when I got home was go to sleep. It was probably 10:30 when I knocked out. I still tried to attend school as much as I can. I was finally a senior at UCLA and I didn't want to miss much of my senior year.

I woke up the next morning with back pain so I just stayed in bed. Blake had to go practice to get ready for the season to start. His season starts in a week or so. I know it's not good for a pregnant woman to stay home alone so Amber drops by once in a while to take care of me. She's and amazing friend and I couldn't of ask for a better best friend.

(Sorry this chapter was boring and short. Tomorrow I'll try to make my next chapter interesting 😉 Thanks for reading!! Make sure you vote and comment 😘)