Nonscense

Chapter 87: Jadah's POV

It was 6:30am and I was already up, I was getting Elizabeth ready for school and Liam ready for the baby sitter. Blake was asleep in the bed and let me just say its been an uncomfortable and awkward couple of nights. We haven't really spoken lately. Our night usually consist of us kicking and having small arguments with each other.

I walk to Elizabeth's room and wake her up. I shake her a little and say "Elizabeth wake up honey. Time to get up." She groans but eventually gets up and goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth and comb her hair. I then walk back to Liam's room and carry him from his crib. As I carry him he wakes up. I set him down and said "Come on let's go brush your teeth." Liam is learning to brush his teeth on his own but I have to supervise.

"All done mommy" he said and smiled. "Alright buddy lets get you dressed" I said. I pulled out a shirt and some pants. After dressing him I put on his shoes and sweater. We walk out of his room and it was 7:05am and Blake was up. "Hey can you take him downstairs and serve him some cereal" I asked. He stares at me and takes him from my arms aggressively. "You know you don't have to. Give me him" I said and tried to get him. "I got it!" he said. "Little less attitude would be great" I said. He rolled his eyes and went downstairs.

Well my morning was just ruined! I walked to Elizabeth's room to check on her. She was dressed and ready for school. "Go downstairs with daddy and have some breakfast" I said. She went downstairs and ran to the kitchen. I went back to my room and got dressed. I have a photoshoot today so I have to look good for the camera. As I was getting ready Blake walked in. I didn't even bother looking at him. I just want to get dress and get out. He reaches into the closet and grabs his practice gear.

I stand in front of our full length mirror and check myself out to see if I look okay.

As I'm checking myself I could see Blake's reflection from the mirror. I swear my eyes were glued to him. He was taking off his shirt revealing his abs and very toned body. I snap out of it as I hear a knock on the door. "Come in" Blake said. "Mommy we have to go" Elizabeth said. I check the time and it's 7:45am. "Oh no you're gonna be late" I said and grabbed my stuff. "Bye daddy" Elizabeth said and gave him a hug. Before i walked out Elizabeth stopped me and said "Mommy are you gonna say bye to daddy?"

"No not today" I said. "Please mommy lets have a group hug! We do that all the time in school" she insisted. "Mommy doesn't-" I stopped Blake before he said anything that made me look like the bad gut. "Okay sweetheart" I said. I walked over and hugged them. The awkwardness was flying through the roof. Blake's hands rested on my waist and he held me tight.

"Okay we a have to go" I said and broke the hug. We headed downstairs and I grabbed anything I would need. We got into the car and I started to drive to Elizabeth's school. I could still feel Blake's hand on my waist, the way he held me tight. I wanted to turn the car around and just jump into his arms.

But for now I have responsibilities.

We finally made it to Elizabeth's school at 8:10am. "Run to class honey. Love you" I said. "Love you too" she said and ran into school. "Alright Liam you're next" I said. He smiled and looked out the window. The baby sitter lives in Downtown LA so that means i have to jump back on the freeway and probably be in traffic for 100 years.

***

Just as I thought...traffic. We've been in traffic for about an hour. I texted my photographer and the baby sitter that I would be there a little late due to all this traffic.

Liam had fallen asleep in his car seat. I was sitting in traffic only moving centimeter by centimeter. My phone started to ring and I checked and it was Blake. I answered it and said "Yes?" "Hey where are my shoes that I use to practice in?" He asked. "I don't know I'm not responsibly for your stuff. Don't call me unless it absolutely life or death situation" I said. "Jad-" I hung up before he could say anything. I don't have time to deal with his nonsense.

***

I was finally out of traffic and I dropped off Liam at the babysitter and now I was making my way to work. I parked the car and ran inside the studio. "Sorry I'm late" I said and walked to my dressing room. "You have a visitor" my manager said. "Who?" I asked. "I don't know find out" she said and walked away.

I opened the door and saw him sitting there...

-------------------------------------

Yay update! 😋🔥 alright I hope you enjoyed this chapter and please vote and comment 💗 thanks for reading 🤔 sorry for any typos