Home?

Chapter 53: Jadah's POV

• 3 Weeks Later •

Blake decided to move back with me. I already send Elizabeth to Oklahoma for a little vacation with grandma. It was 3am and I couldn't sleep anymore. Blake had his arms wrapped around my body. I tried to get up but Blake held me down. "Blake wake up. Let me go" I said. "Sorry" he said and let go. "You okay?" He asked. "Yea I just-" I ran to the bathroom and threw up. I guess what those guys did to me is making me sick. I brushed my teeth and went back to lay in bed. "You okay?" Blake asked again. "Yea just a little sick" I said. "I love you Jadah" he said. "Yea me too" I said. "I'm sorry I wasn't here to keep you safe" he said. He kissed my cheek. "No baby it's okay. It wasn't your fault. Your here now, that's all that matters" I said. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer to his body.

It was the morning and Blake still had his arms wrapped around my waist. I turned around to face him and he was still sleeping. I put my hand on his cheek and smiled at him. I then whispered "I love you." Blake sighs and said "I love you too." "How long have you been up?" I asked. "20 minutes" he said and opened his eyes. "You okay?" He asked. Ever since this happened he's continually asking me if I'm okay. "Yea babe I'm fine" I said. "What are you doing today?" He said. "I finally have that doctors appointment" I said. "Doctors appointment?" Blake asked. "Yea Amber wanted me to see a doctor just to make sure everything's okay" I said. "She going with you?" Blake asked as he was getting dressed. "Yea the appointments actually in 30 minutes so I have to take a really quick shower" I said. "Ok I'm going to practice I'll see you later" he said and kissed my cheek. He hasn't kissed me on the lips since it happened.

I was on my way to Ambers so I can go pick her up. When I got to her house I honked and she came right out. "Hey" she said. "Hi" I said. "How you doing?" "Better" I said. "You ready for that doctors appointment?" She asked. I started to drive and said "I don't know I'm scared that they might find a disease or something." "Don't say that, I'm pretty sure your healthy as can be" she said. "Let's hope so" I said.

We finally arrived at the doctors office where I was helped by a nurse. I was led to a room where the nurse started to ask me questions like "How are you feeling? etc." I waited for about 20 minutes for the doctor to come in. The door swung open and it was my doctor. "Hi Jadah. How are you?" She asked. "I'm doing better" I said. "How's Elizabeth?" She asked. "She's getting big. She's with her grandma in Oklahoma" I said. "How are you and Blake?" She asked. "We're ok" I said. Dr. Knowles has been a good friend of mine. She delivered Elizabeth and I met her when we were freshman's at UCLA.

After the check up and withdrawing blood from my arm Dr.Knowles said "Your as healthy as can be Jadah." I was so relived when she said that. "But I do have some news" she said. "Oh God is it good or bad?" I asked. "Well it depends how you take it" she said. "Just tell me" I said. "Well Jadah turns out you and Blake are going to be parents again!" She said. My eyes widened and I said "W-w-what?". "Jadah your pregnant. Your about 4 weeks pregnant" she said. Blake and I haven't had sex since it happened. Shit there's only one logical explanation, one of the guys that raped me just of came inside me. Oh my God what is Blake gonna say. He can't leave me, not now. What if he hates me and the baby. He's not gonna want anything to do with me. I shed a tear and Dr. Knowles said "Congratulations." I walk out to the waiting room and see Amber in her phone. "Hey how did it go?" She asked. "Uh well I'm healthy" I said. "That's amazing" she said. I start to cry and Amber said "Jadah what's wrong?" "Oh god Amber, I'm pregnant" I said. "What, is it Blake's?" She asked. "No it's one of those guys who raped me" I said. "Oh Jadah I'm so sorry" she said. "Are you going to keep it?" She asked. "Of course. It's may not be Blake's but it's my baby and I'm going to love it" I said. "Are you going to tell Blake?" She asked. "I don't know. What if he hates me and leaves me. I can't" I said and started to cry. "Come on I'll take you home so you can relax and think this through" she said.

When I got home Amber left me alone so I can think about this. I sat down on the edge of the bed and I was confused. One moment I was happy because I'm having a baby and then I'm sad because what if Blake leaves me and he hates me and my baby. Maybe I should just go back home and spare myself all this pain I'm going to go through and spare Blake all this suffering I'm about to cause him. I think right now that's best option for me is to go back home to New York. I just can't put Blake in this position. I have a small apartment back in New York anyways. I can stay there and find some modeling company.

I heard the door swing open and saw Blake walking in. "Hey baby. How was the doctors appointment?" He asked. "Uh fine" I said. "You okay?" He asked. No. "Yea I'm fine" I lied. "I'm glad your okay" he said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and said "I'm gonna go lay down, it's been a long day." "Okay baby I'm gonna go shower" he said. As I laid in bed I was still debating whether or not to go back home to New York and leave the man I love here in California. I just don't want him to hate me.